• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast 7/23

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Sat. July 23rd at 9:30 AM

Bob Evans Restaurant

5431 Glenside Drive,
Richmond, Va.
(804) 282-0662

Across from K-Mart.

My 1st "big adventure" out during rehab - come share a nice meal, good conversation and meet my lovely grand daughter Lyndsay.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
About 80% I'll be there. I've given up on finishing any real work for the next few weeks...

In honor of Bob Evans and the missing motion

[video=vimeo;26701563]http://vimeo.com/26701563[/video]

sidestreet

Well...,

that there looked like a real "piece o' work" to me, art work that is!!!

sidestreet

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

Mr H

Sat. July 23rd at 9:30 AM

Bob Evans Restaurant

5431 Glenside Drive,
Richmond, Va.
(804) 282-0662

Across from K-Mart.

My 1st "big adventure" out during rehab - come share a nice meal, good conversation and meet my lovely grand daughter Lyndsay.

Not able to make it this week, but looking at making my first foray to breakfast with you fine folks next Saturday.

Plenty of time for you to cancel.

LOL!!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Really nice breakfast - 9 in attendance.

Manager even came over and asked why we were carrying - said everyone was asking about us. Brought her up to speed, gave her VCDL info card and all was well.

My grand daughter had a ball and hung on every word - she especially liked interacting with Kim.

BTW - Kim wore some very interesting "gun" jewelry - herewith is an unabashed plug for the lady that makes it - take a look-see, would make a nice gift for the lady in your OC life:
http://www.jenuinelyjeni.com/store/page2.html

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Really nice breakfast - 9 in attendance.

Manager even came over and asked why we were carrying - said everyone was asking about us. Brought her up to speed, gave her VCDL info card and all was well.

My grand daughter had a ball and hung on every word - she especially liked interacting with Kim.

BTW - Kim wore some very interesting "gun" jewelry - herewith is an unabashed plug for the lady that makes it - take a look-see, would make a nice gift for the lady in your OC life:

+1...Nice Breakfast, as usual. Now everyone there knows who had first crack at the missing file. Thanks for the gift Grape!

Yesterday was an interesting day. I didn't eat there because I wasn't feeling well. Went out with the family and ate something I shouldn't. Got home and took my glucose and got a BIG surprise....523.
I knew what was coming, so I told Jane I'd better not wake up in the hospital and spent the rest of the day and night, on and off the clock.

Skid, I just pumped up the recorded conversation with ***** you were talking about. The noise floor wasn't as bad as I was expecting.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Grapeshot

<snip>

Jeni even made me a stick pin to match the earrings and necklace I bought from her. She's usually at the Chantilly show!

Two great dedicated, activist ladies with the same discerning good taste. Can't give a better recommendation/endorsement than that!

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
+1...Nice Breakfast, as usual. ....

Yesterday was an interesting day. I didn't eat there because I wasn't feeling well. .....

Yeah, but you can't blame the utter FAIL to win the Euro-pellet war with Lindsay on the follies of your youth. She had you cold from the beginning. But what could expect when she had both her dad and grandpa prepping her the whole week beforehand?

Now stop doing stuff you know you are not supposed to do, or you'll end up like me taking meds to deal with the effects of the meds you need to take to stay alive.

stay safe.