Thread: UOC dinner and coffee July 28th 2011 La Mesa (44th anniversary of 12031 enactment)

UOC dinner and coffee July 28th 2011 La Mesa (44th anniversary of 12031 enactment)

Thursday evening dinner and coffee afterwards in La Mesa at Por Favor 1800 hours (6pm)
    Por Favor Restaurant

and then coffee afterwards just down the street at Cosmos.
    Cosmos Coffee

Have UOC'd both locations before and E checked by La mesa PD. bring flyers and your best personality lots of people to chat with in this location. Both businesses are 2A friendly.
    Check your maps for 1000 ft zones.

La Mesa United Methodist near by is preschool only. I called and checked, but call and check for yourselves dont trust me.
    United Methodist location.
    New to OPEN CARRY? Click here first

"Gun owners in California in 2011 are like black people in the south in 1955. If you don't understand that then your concepts of fighting for gun rights is just tilting at windmills." Gene Hoffman.

"Why do you need to carry a gun?" ...Because it not a Bill of Needs, its a Bill of Rights!!

Any RSVP's? ...its the day after tomorrow.

"Gun owners in California in 2011 are like black people in the south in 1955. If you don't understand that then your concepts of fighting for gun rights is just tilting at windmills." Gene Hoffman.

"Why do you need to carry a gun?" ...Because it not a Bill of Needs, its a Bill of Rights!!

I cannot make it due to work...but i hope many others join you. I wish it were otherwise for myself and could join you as well.

No RSVP's so im cancelling the meet tonight.

why

why cancel it? did you make reservations at the restaurant? If not just go on your own who knows people might show and if not no big deal

I will definitley show up for an earlier time maybe a saturday as la mesa is just shy of 2 hours from me

Sorry Mark. Work has been crazy for my wife and I.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    "If I don't have my pistol, I feel sort of naked." -Unosuke Gunfighter in the movie Yojimbo

RSVP for the August 13th meet.