• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

UOC dinner and coffee July 28th 2011 La Mesa (44th anniversary of 12031 enactment)

Firemark

Thursday evening dinner and coffee afterwards in La Mesa at Por Favor 1800 hours (6pm)
Por Favor Restaurant

and then coffee afterwards just down the street at Cosmos.
Cosmos Coffee

Have UOC'd both locations before and E checked by La mesa PD. bring flyers and your best personality lots of people to chat with in this location. Both businesses are 2A friendly.
Check your maps for 1000 ft zones.

La Mesa United Methodist near by is preschool only. I called and checked, but call and check for yourselves dont trust me.
United Methodist location.