Thread: TV show

TV show

Sitting here watching Sons of Guns, One Man Army, Cops, other kinds of gung ho shows, what we need is a TV show depicting some of the stories found in this Forum.

"True Tales of Self Defense" Tonight at 9PM on channel 17!!

It could be educational, discussing the different laws in the different states of Open and Concealed carry, raising awareness of the laws and why we carry.

It could show that we train, are Law Abiding, and only interested in defending ourselves, our family, and those around us unable to defend themselves.

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by xd shooter View Post
    Sitting here watching Sons of Guns, One Man Army, Cops, other kinds of gung ho shows, what we need is a TV show depicting some of the stories found in this Forum.

"True Tales of Self Defense" Tonight at 9PM on channel 17!!

It could be educational, discussing the different laws in the different states of Open and Concealed carry, raising awareness of the laws and why we carry.

It could show that we train, are Law Abiding, and only interested in defending ourselves, our family, and those around us unable to defend themselves.

Thoughts?
    What network? Everybody has different channel numbers. Other than that, it sounds like it might be good.

Or did I just completely mis-read it and you are asking if a show like that would be a good idea? I think a show like that would be awesome. There are definitely enough stories out there to make a few seasons.
    Last edited by thebigsd; 07-20-2011 at 10:50 PM.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

It's just an idea that came to me this evening. It's something I would LOVE to see!

Quote Originally Posted by xd shooter View Post
    It's just an idea that came to me this evening. It's something I would LOVE to see!
    Gotcha. I would love it as well. I would like the show to have interviews with the people who defended themselves. It would also be nice if they dissected the situation and pointed out the good and the bad. Then maybe finish it off with some weekly self-defense with firearms tips.

Quote Originally Posted by HKcarrier View Post
    And their website:

http://www.crimestriketv.com/

I don't know if anyone ever picked this up (ie, networks etc), but I thought it was a well done show.

Mike V.

PS: HK, you beat me to it, I could not remember the name. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by mavidal View Post
    And their website:

http://www.crimestriketv.com/

I don't know if anyone ever picked this up (ie, networks etc), but I thought it was a well done show.

Mike V.

PS: HK, you beat me to it, I could not remember the name. :-)

Yeah, no one has picked it up that I'm aware of... and I"m surprised to see very low numbers of views... I think it's a GREAT show and wish that it would get more exposure. Very well done.

Quote Originally Posted by HKcarrier View Post
    Hey, that's just like what we were discussing. Just watched one of the videos, it was pretty good. Thanks for sharing that one. Too bad a network didn't pick it up.