• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

So much for "change".

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
So little has changed since the moonbat messiah conned his way into the WH. Two and a half years later he's still whining about "what we inherited". Of course one has to ignore the fact that his comrades controlled the legislature for the 2 year period prior to his arrival. 549 days from now, as the libs are purchasing new matresses and filling out Canadian Immigration forms the moonbat messiah will still be blaming Bush for his having gaffed during his farewell speech.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._is_something_that_we_inherited-comments.html

The greatest liability we face as a nation is idiocy.

since9

Campaign Veteran
The greatest liability we face as a nation is idiocy.

If that's true, then there's zero hope, as there's no cure for idiocy.

I'd argue the problem is more one involving a combination of wrongful ideology and willful ignorance. It doesn't matter in whom or in what one puts their faith. If one's faith is misplaced, then all the faith in the world will do them no good. One cannot will one's self through a brick wall unscathed any more than one can will Obamanomics to cure the fiscal woes of our country.

Speaking of which, here's what he said just five years ago:

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government s reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America ’s debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that ‘the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.”

- SENATOR BARACK H. OBAMA, MARCH, 2006

I agree, Senator Obama -- Any effort to raise America's debt limit most certainly is a failure of leadership, and American's most certainly do deserve better. If I may be so bold, be a good leader and step down. Let someone far more qualified to be President take the helm in 2012. Thanks.

Last edited: