Thread: Can i legally open carry?

Can i legally open carry?

I am 15 years old and live in missouri. I see that on the age map this site offers, that in MO there is no age limit to open carry. So can i? or is there some federal crap i have to worry about? thanks.

so this means with consent from a parent that can legally own a firearm....

My son (14) can't OC, but when we go to the range he can rip it up with my supervision an AK-47, 9mm carbine, .22 rifle, 12 ga shotgun, and my 9mm pistol. If you are mature and with a parent/guardian you should learn to shoot if you desire. In WA I know 14 year olds can go hunting alone. (not in total agreement, another topic)The OC maps say there is no age limit in MO for OC, but I hope there is some parental decision/discussion involved.
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
    "Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux
    http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com

Welcome to the forum, thundermonty, and thanks for your question.

Quote Originally Posted by golddigger14s View Post
    My son (14) can't OC, but when we go to the range he can rip it up with my supervision an AK-47, 9mm carbine, .22 rifle, 12 ga shotgun, and my 9mm pistol. If you are mature and with a parent/guardian you should learn to shoot if you desire. In WA I know 14 year olds can go hunting alone. (not in total agreement, another topic)The OC maps say there is no age limit in MO for OC, but I hope there is some parental decision/discussion involved.
    An old retired guy in defence of 14 year olds hunting....you will never see a 14 year old drunk while he is hunting like you will some 41 year olds..