Thread: the maps

the maps

Hello All,
    I am new to this site and looking at the maps page is wrong! I live in Ca. and the map in the open carry is right only when you are out in rural areas but on your restaurant page it shows you can OC and you can't . Karl

Welcome to OCDO!!!! Stick around and you will learn a lot. I have found the maps to be very accurate. Do you have a cite to support what you are saying?
    Last edited by thebigsd; 07-22-2011 at 12:07 AM.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    To the OP - suggest you click on the image of California on that map and read what is posted there.

I find no such error - is so please point it out.
    http://www.opencarry.org/ca.html
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by kardar2 View Post
    Hello All,
    I am new to this site and looking at the maps page is wrong! I live in Ca. and the map in the open carry is right only when you are out in rural areas but on your restaurant page it shows you can OC and you can't . Karl
    Having recently moved out of the People Republic of California, I can assure you it is 100 percent legal to OC in the state, "at least San Diego and SD county" unless something changed in the last 32 days! HOWEVER you may only OC as long as the gun is not loaded, none in the pipe "chamber" and no magazine in it, the magazine can be loaded in a separate holster on you or you may have speed loaders as well. I have forgotten what you are to say almost verbatim when approached but I have done it with others down there a couple of times, and yes we were approached our weapons were checked and we went on with our lunch.

post where you found the misinformation and someone will get it corrected if need be!

Welcome

Tim
    Last edited by tim12232; 07-22-2011 at 12:19 AM.