Thread: Metro-Detroit Area Carpool(s) to Lansing Picnic on Sun July24th? Lets pack the park!

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar

Thumbs up Metro-Detroit Area Carpool(s) to Lansing Picnic on Sun July24th? Lets pack the park!

Anyone interested in going & want to carpool?

PM info and I will try to coordinate by area and seating capacities
    “A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison.

“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.” “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.” George Washington

“A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison.

“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.” “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.” George Washington

1 I forgot all about it
    2 even if I did remember I could not make it

maybe next time, how did it go
    When Guns are OUTLAWED, Ill be an OUTLAW
    American Tactical Imports C45 45 AP
    S&W sigma 40 Cal
    Bersa 380 Thunder Plus
    Hi point C9 9mm
    Chiappa 1911-22 Semi-Auto .22 LR

Im not a lawyer, but I did play a Klingon once at Universal Studios

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Onnie View Post
    1 I forgot all about it
    2 even if I did remember I could not make it

maybe next time, how did it go
    Went well brother, almost 30 of us made it. Nice little park right by the river. No issues at all - just as it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock9mmOldStyle View Post
    Went well brother, almost 30 of us made it. Nice little park right by the river. No issues at all - just as it should be.
    Anybody got pictures?
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Quote Originally Posted by thebigsd View Post
    Anybody got pictures?
    I'll ask, was too busy having fun to notice if anyone snapped any