Thread: Action Alert -- Calls Needed to Canton Ohio's Mayors Office

Action Alert -- Calls Needed to Canton Ohio's Mayors Office

Calls needed--Demand that the Canton Ohio mayor fire officer Daniel Harless for threatening the life of a CCW permit holder. Help us "flood" the office with calls and pass this on - don't fall for the exuse "it's up to the internal investigation". Demand action to fire this bad cop before he hurts someone - (330) 438-4307 Let the bells of liberty ring at the Canton Ohio City Hall!
    Hate to see what this cop would have done to an open carrier!

I couldn't find an email address but here is a street address for those who want to fill his mailbox too.

Mailing Address
    The Honorable William J. Healy II
    Mayor, City of Canton
    P.O. Box 24218
    Canton, OH 44701
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Video in post!

3. Via E-mail

The City of Canton utilizes a standard naming protocol for all city employees with e-mail addresses. Therefore, if you know the name of the employee you wish to reach, simply e-mail them at

"Firstname.Lastname@cantonohio.gov" - if you do not know the employee you wish to reach, or are not sure of the spelling of their name, we encourage you to use another contact method

Mayor William Healy

or can go here

http://www.cantonohio.gov/mayor/?pg=mayorcontact

Sent this

Daniel Harless,
    This person (I won't disgrace all of the other fine police officers by calling him one), needs to be fired as soon as possible.

This man is a disgrace to the oath he took. To the uniform he wears, and to every member of the Canton Police Department. He threatened a law abiding with being beat up and executed under the guise of law enforcement.

If you keep this man on, then you and your City council should all be recalled for not upholding your Oath’s of Office also.

Now I know there are some legal rulings that are going to be dealt with, but if this man still has a firearm issued by the City of Canton, then you guys are just as liable as this person if he hurts someone.

Get this maniac off the streets, take his badge and his gun for the public’s safety, and let him clean the toilets until you can legally fire him.

Fire this Di*khead and Prosecute Him!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lthrnck View Post
    Daniel Harless,
    This person (I won't disgrace all of the other fine police officers by calling him one), needs to be fired as soon as possible.

This man is a disgrace to the oath he took. To the uniform he wears, and to every member of the Canton Police Department. He threatened a law abiding with being beat up and executed under the guise of law enforcement.

If you keep this man on, then you and your City council should all be recalled for not upholding your Oath’s of Office also.

Now I know there are some legal rulings that are going to be dealt with, but if this man still has a firearm issued by the City of Canton, then you guys are just as liable as this person if he hurts someone.

Get this maniac off the streets, take his badge and his gun for the public’s safety, and let him clean the toilets until you can legally fire him.
    Fire him IMMEDIATELY!!
    Drug Test Him IMMEDIATELY!!
    Throw his sorry ass in jail (general population)!!!

Cool Officer Harless Failure is due because of system failure

Obviously this officer was loose cannon but what about the other officers on the Canton force? Is this behavior an accepted norm for officers in that city? There is evidence that points to this. Last year this officer was investigated, found guilty of a lesser charge that was a slap on the wrist. The rabbit-hole must runs deep with corruption, after all, look at the city council!
    Last edited by Makarov; 08-01-2011 at 12:37 PM.

Won't Happen...

Fire him IMMEDIATELY!!
    Drug Test Him IMMEDIATELY!!
    Throw his sorry ass in jail (general population)!!!

You know this won't happen.
    We can wish all we want, but there is a legal process the City of Canton has to go though.
    If they don't and they violate any of this officers "rights" then he will be back on the force.

Let them go though the process and get him fired legally.

Don't start about the rights of the victim... I'm well aware of them, I'm still fighting my law suit with the City of Englewood, Ohio.
    This has been on going with my fight since 2007.