Thread: ID

ID

Really sick and tired of not being able to carry identification and having to get cash all the time. to tell you the truth i really dont give a damn if leo has my name or address except i would be worried about a possible 626.9 violation even though i always check for schools before and during going out, other than that you can have my name till the cows come home for all i care. theres my gripe for the day.

Just remember every time a LEO asks you to electively turn over ID to them. It is for one purpose only.
    That is to see if they can find any priors or warrants and to also document you with your associated behavior (open carrying).

In the battle to win back our rights, dont make stupid costly mistakes, or let your guard down for one second. Protect yourself, think bigger strategy and use safe tactics. Until things change stay the course, and suck it up.

We are all sick of it, but we are winning, keep fighting smart.
    New to OPEN CARRY? Click here first

"Gun owners in California in 2011 are like black people in the south in 1955. If you don't understand that then your concepts of fighting for gun rights is just tilting at windmills." Gene Hoffman.

"Why do you need to carry a gun?" ...Because it not a Bill of Needs, its a Bill of Rights!!

they can document my "behavior" all they want in fact i would be happy to go on national tv and tell the world i open carry if that helps them LOL :-) and lucky for me i have no priors or warrants. I understand the purpose for not carrying id very well just a bummer it has to be that way but i will still keep up the good fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Firemark View Post
    Just remember every time a LEO asks you to electively turn over ID to them. It is for one purpose only.
    That is to see if they can find any priors or warrants and to also document you with your associated behavior (open carrying).
    I could see your point if you were in a big city and did not present a high profile presence. Personally I don't think I have the luxury of anonymity anymore. I'll be taking a hike this weekend again, and I'll take along an ID, however it might be an unusual one this time