Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Act 35 published today

  1. #1
    Regular Member littlewolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    349

    Act 35 published today

    ACT 35 published today ! What a great Birthday gift ....WHOOO WHO !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Owner Little Wolf Firearms , US ARMY RETIRED 101st Airborne & 84th DIV TRNG Small arms instructor.
    Remember , Gun Control is " USING BOTH HANDS!"

  2. #2
    Regular Member Outdoorsman1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Silver Lake WI
    Posts
    1,249
    Happy Birthday.......



    Outdoorsman1
    "On the Plains of Hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the Dawn of Victory, sat down to wait - and waiting, died."

    George Cecil (1891–1970) American advertising copywriter

    Outdoorsman1
    Member: Wisconsin Carry Inc.
    Member: Silver Lake Sportsmans Club
    Wisconsin C.C.W. License Holder
    Utah State Permit Holder.
    Arizona State Permit Holder.

  3. #3
    Regular Member wild boar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    wisconsin
    Posts
    445

    Happy b-day brother.

    Quote Originally Posted by littlewolf View Post
    ACT 35 published today ! What a great Birthday gift ....WHOOO WHO !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What a gift. A golden birthday of sorts, 35, and act 35. Best to you, and yours. Dennis

  4. #4
    Regular Member oak1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,937
    And the clock is ticking...
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

  5. #5
    Regular Member dinwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    19

    Happy Belated Birthday Neighbor !

    Happy Belated Birthday Neighbor !

    D
    Proud member of Wisconsin Carry Inc.
    www.wisconsincarry.org

    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."
    Samuel Adams

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Waukesha, ,
    Posts
    147
    I've been waiting like 9 years for this. These 4 months are going to drag big time.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sheboygan
    Posts
    72
    Does this mean that supposedly you can not be charged with disorderly conduct or does this provision kick in after 11-1-11

  8. #8
    Regular Member littlewolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    349
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezhed View Post
    Does this mean that supposedly you can not be charged with disorderly conduct or does this provision kick in after 11-1-11
    Changes to the DC laws take effect today.
    Owner Little Wolf Firearms , US ARMY RETIRED 101st Airborne & 84th DIV TRNG Small arms instructor.
    Remember , Gun Control is " USING BOTH HANDS!"

  9. #9
    Campaign Veteran GlockMeisterG21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pewaukee, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    637
    Quote Originally Posted by littlewolf View Post
    Changes to the DC laws take effect today.
    Hmm, I wonder what other parts of the bill go into effect right away?
    “The 1911 pistol remains the service pistol of choice in the eyes of those who understand the problem. Back when we audited the FBI academy in 1947, I was told that I ought not to use my pistol in their training program because it was not fair. Maybe the first thing one should demand of his sidearm is that it be unfair.” — Col. Jeff Cooper, GUNS & AMMO, January 2002

  10. #10
    Regular Member Outdoorsman1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Silver Lake WI
    Posts
    1,249
    GlockMeisterG21..

    Hmm, I wonder what other parts of the bill go into effect right away?


    Already been discussed a few times in here...

    Start here....

    http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...published-date

    Outdoorsman1
    Last edited by Outdoorsman1; 07-25-2011 at 10:27 AM.
    "On the Plains of Hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the Dawn of Victory, sat down to wait - and waiting, died."

    George Cecil (1891–1970) American advertising copywriter

    Outdoorsman1
    Member: Wisconsin Carry Inc.
    Member: Silver Lake Sportsmans Club
    Wisconsin C.C.W. License Holder
    Utah State Permit Holder.
    Arizona State Permit Holder.

  11. #11
    Regular Member AaronS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,497
    So this starts today...

    66.0409 (6) Unless other facts and circumstances that
    indicate a criminal or malicious intent on the part of the
    person apply, no person may be in violation of, or be
    charged with a violation of, an ordinance of a political
    subdivision relating to disorderly conduct or other inappropriate
    behavior for loading, carrying, or going armed
    with a firearm, without regard to whether the firearm is
    loaded or is concealed or openly carried. Any ordinance
    in violation of this subsection does not apply and may not
    be enforced.

    So can I go to a Milwaukee Co. Park yet? Oh please say yes...

  12. #12
    Regular Member Outdoorsman1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Silver Lake WI
    Posts
    1,249
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronS View Post
    So this starts today...

    66.0409 (6) Unless other facts and circumstances that
    indicate a criminal or malicious intent on the part of the
    person apply, no person may be in violation of, or be
    charged with a violation of, an ordinance of a political
    subdivision relating to disorderly conduct or other inappropriate
    behavior for loading, carrying, or going armed
    with a firearm, without regard to whether the firearm is
    loaded or is concealed or openly carried. Any ordinance
    in violation of this subsection does not apply and may not
    be enforced.

    So can I go to a Milwaukee Co. Park yet? Oh please say yes...
    As IANPF (I am not Paul Fisher), I might be wrong but I am thinking that the above 66.0404 (6), only deals with the LEO NOT bieng able to charge "Disorderly Conduct" based on the legal carry of a firearm. Before it was a judgement call based on a memo from the A.G., now it is actually written into the law.

    To answer your question, I do not think this section deals at all with location, so I would say, no, you cannot carry in a Milwaukee Co. Park. There might be other sections of the new law that deals with location changes but I do not see it in the above section.

    Discalimer: As I said, IANPF so I could be mistaken...

    Outdoorsman1

    E.T.A. - Oh my... I just saw this was post number 666... Thank GOD that not only do I wear a sidearm for protection against earthly evils, I also wear a cross around my neck for help with the unearthly evils..
    Last edited by Outdoorsman1; 07-25-2011 at 11:25 AM.
    "On the Plains of Hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the Dawn of Victory, sat down to wait - and waiting, died."

    George Cecil (1891–1970) American advertising copywriter

    Outdoorsman1
    Member: Wisconsin Carry Inc.
    Member: Silver Lake Sportsmans Club
    Wisconsin C.C.W. License Holder
    Utah State Permit Holder.
    Arizona State Permit Holder.

  13. #13
    Regular Member AaronS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,497
    IANPF (I am not Paul Fisher), now that is a good one. He sure has beed a real credit for us all.

    Yea, I think the Milw. Park thing has to wait till Nov 1.

  14. #14
    Regular Member HandyHamlet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Terra, Sol
    Posts
    2,779
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronS View Post
    IANPF (I am not Paul Fisher), now that is a good one.
    That is so awesome! Well done Outdoorsman1 IMNGBRFIBCHIANPFO!

    (In My Non-Green Bay Resident F*cking Illinois B@stard (with a) Canoe Hardline I Am Not Paul Fisher Opinion)

    wait... what were we talking about?

    Last edited by HandyHamlet; 07-25-2011 at 01:28 PM.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

    "Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

  15. #15
    Regular Member Lurchiron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Shawano,WI.
    Posts
    1,011
    Quote Originally Posted by HandyHamlet View Post
    That is so awesome! Well done Outdoorsman1 IMNGBRFIBCHIANPFO!

    (In My Non-Green Bay Resident F*cking Illinois B@stard (with a) Canoe Hardline I Am Not Paul Fisher Opinion)

    wait... what were we talking about?

    Scrabble???
    Attachment 6460
    Bale da Hay

    "Have you Spanked a leftist today; it's the Right thing to do!!!"


    Within the gates before a man shall go,
    (Fully warily let him watch,)
    Full long let him look about him;
    For little he knows where a foe may lurk,
    And sit in the seats within.

    Havamal (Bellows translation)

  16. #16
    Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chandler, AZ
    Posts
    4,047
    You guys crack me up!

  17. #17
    Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chandler, AZ
    Posts
    4,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Outdoorsman1 View Post
    As IANPF (I am not Paul Fisher), I might be wrong but I am thinking that the above 66.0404 (6), only deals with the LEO NOT bieng able to charge "Disorderly Conduct" based on the legal carry of a firearm. Before it was a judgement call based on a memo from the A.G., now it is actually written into the law.

    To answer your question, I do not think this section deals at all with location, so I would say, no, you cannot carry in a Milwaukee Co. Park. There might be other sections of the new law that deals with location changes but I do not see it in the above section.

    Discalimer: As I said, IANPF so I could be mistaken...

    Outdoorsman1

    E.T.A. - Oh my... I just saw this was post number 666... Thank GOD that not only do I wear a sidearm for protection against earthly evils, I also wear a cross around my neck for help with the unearthly evils..
    I believe you are right!

    Since the change in State Park law doesn't take effect until 11/1, the other par ones wouldn't either.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •