• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lakewood meet up.

cpgrad08

I know I haven't been too active since I have joined here but Real Life gets in the away sometimes. If anybody would like to ( I would like to meet with some of you before I go back to C-Pen) I will be at the Starbucks at the Lakewood Town Center. At 4 PM. If anybody would like to meet up give me a shout.

Edit: I just realize I didn't put a date. Date: Sat. Jul. 23.
6040 Main Street SW, Lakewood, WA 98498

http://www.starbucks.com/store/14555/

Last edited:

Schlepnier

I'll be right up the street at the game matrix(STW & 84th st), sorry i cannot make it, i volunteer there at the store on saturdays so i really cannot leave. i will just be with you in spirit.

:banana:

Schlepnier

just an FYI the store owner is ok with OC and CC but he has requested that i as a volunteer employee not OC untill after 9pm when the store section is closed(the game play section is open all night long), he doesn't want to deal with whiners, customers is another matter your all good ;)

Can't miss me i will be the guy in the BDUs and combat boots with a band shirt or some sort on.

Last edited:

Drazhar Rakarth

just an FYI the store owner is ok with OC and CC but he has requested that i as a volunteer employee not OC untill after 9pm when the store section is closed(the game play section is open all night long), he doesn't want to deal with whiners, customers is another matter your all good ;)

Can't miss me i will be the guy in the BDUs and combat boots with a band shirt or some sort on.

REALLY??? I've gotten otherwise from Chris! Maybe he's changing a bit. I'll make a stop in myself. I'm usually there to visit on Sunday nights but don't carry as I was under the impression Chris didn't like it and was told so by the late night employee!

sudden valley gunner

REALLY??? I've gotten otherwise from Chris! Maybe he's changing a bit. I'll make a stop in myself. I'm usually there to visit on Sunday nights but don't carry as I was under the impression Chris didn't like it and was told so by the late night employee!

Sounds to me like the late night employee didn't like it. :D

Schlepnier

Considering i am the late night employee on saturday nights there is no problem.

Heck half the time one of our other regulars OCs in there on saturdays,
This is what i was told by chris when i informed him i was getting my CPL last year and i would be trading my K-bar out for my .45

He said i know it's legal and i don't have a problem with it, however i don't want to deal with women and children complaining so just CC as long as the store is open. As the mothers/women are mostly gone after 9pm save for the hardcore gamers ( and children who are not allowed to stay in the game area after 9pm as per the rules) i have no problems to report.

The store closes at 9pm and late night gaming which i run on saturdays goes all night long. i have been OC/CC there for a year now with no problems.

I usually get there between 3-4pm and i am there till 10 am sunday morning, although i do recommend you avoid pokemon tournament days like the plague.

Last edited:

Drazhar Rakarth

Considering i am the late night employee on saturday nights there is no problem.

Heck half the time one of our other regulars OCs in there on saturdays,
This is what i was told by chris when i informed him i was getting my CPL last year and i would be trading my K-bar out for my .45

He said i know it's legal and i don't have a problem with it, however i don't want to deal with women and children complaining so just CC as long as the store is open. As the mothers/women are mostly gone after 9pm save for the hardcore gamers ( and children who are not allowed to stay in the game area after 9pm as per the rules) i have no problems to report.

The store closes at 9pm and late night gaming which i run on saturdays goes all night long. i have been OC/CC there for a year now with no problems.

I usually get there between 3-4pm and i am there till 10 am sunday morning, although i do recommend you avoid pokemon tournament days like the plague.

I am a former employee of the Old matrix (when he was at 512) and know the sunday late night gamer guy (Calibos) I will stop by Saturday and introduce myself (I won't OC as I was asked not to) but will at least come meet you. I won't be there tonight as I have been in the past.

Chris is VERY reasonable, and I applaud this move by him TBH. I have seen people CC before and he's fine as long as there's no questions. He's a good guy.

Drazhar Rakarth

Sounds to me like the late night employee didn't like it. :D

Read above SVG. The owner knows me and the employee (A REALLY good friend of mine) was following guidelines laid out. This employee has his CPL as well. No big worry, I still go to the store. Concealed means what now? No worries, My gamer attire may've not been the best. (Shorts, ragged T-shirt, ratty belt, and flip flops) I have since changed my attire.

sudden valley gunner

Read above SVG. The owner knows me and the employee (A REALLY good friend of mine) was following guidelines laid out. This employee has his CPL as well. No big worry, I still go to the store. Concealed means what now? No worries, My gamer attire may've not been the best. (Shorts, ragged T-shirt, ratty belt, and flip flops) I have since changed my attire.

I was saying that from this quote. I wasn't saying the owner had a problem at all.....

Didn't mean to make a big deal hence the smiley face,but from that it sounded like the late night employee, had a problem with it....I stand corrected though.:D

Drazhar Rakarth

I was saying that from this quote. I wasn't saying the owner had a problem at all.....

Didn't mean to make a big deal hence the smiley face,but from that it sounded like the late night employee, had a problem with it....I stand corrected though.:D

Small potatoes SVG. I regret if it came across harsh. No harshness meant from my harsh response to non-harshness.