• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Good or bad cop???

deserteagle50

i don't think he was being very professional from get go,then the cop tells the black guy " look me square in the face" then when he does the cop pushes him like that!!! bad cop !!

77zach

As unsavory as I find Leon's attitude and dress, the cop needs to be fired and arrested for official oppression and assault.

hammer6

he's lucky he didn't get killed....first off- he stopped them for their pants hanging down? terrible. second- they said they didn't have ID...the cop made it seem like that was bad or a crime...i never carry ID unless i have my wallet.

what a terrible cop i hope he gets fired.

mach1chris

Would you guys let your own kids dress like that?.... First off... I don't believe he is a bad cop. However I believe he could have acted alittle different and more professional. He obviously did not like thug's and gangster's, but who does?.. I sure don't.

77zach

Would you guys let your own kids dress like that?.... First off... I don't believe he is a bad cop. However I believe he could have acted alittle different and more professional. He obviously did not like thug's and gangster's, but who does?.. I sure don't.

Dude, if I hit a cop in the neck because I didn't like his attitude, I'd be thrown in the slammer. No, I don't like the thug uniform but that cop intentionally escalated the situation.

mach1chris

he's lucky he didn't get killed....first off- he stopped them for their pants hanging down? terrible. second- they said they didn't have ID...the cop made it seem like that was bad or a crime...i never carry ID unless i have my wallet.

what a terrible cop i hope he gets fired.

Naw I don't think he should get fired, but educated yes. He for sure got reprimanded for that but you have to admit that "Patterson" was being a jerk.

Last edited:

mach1chris

Dude, if I hit a cop in the neck because I didn't like his attitude, I'd be thrown in the slammer. No, I don't like the thug uniform but that cop intentionally escalated the situation.

I understand you people on this fourm are all about human right's and don't get me wrong, because im all for that but I believe you guy's fail to see sometime's the situation as a whole. I personaly think that you have more then just a right to dress as you wish and if that includes dressing up like a "THUG" and looking like a fool, well thats fine. I've always said there is a time and place for everything and when your in public I don't believe you should be walking around with your underwear hanging out, to some people it's indecent exposure.

deserteagle50

I understand you people on this fourm are all about human right's and don't get me wrong, because im all for that but I believe you guy's fail to see sometime's the situation as a whole. I personaly think that you have more then just a right to dress as you wish and if that includes dressing up like a "THUG" and looking like a fool, well thats fine. I've always said there is a time and place for everything and when your in public I don't believe you should be walking around with your underwear hanging out, to some people it's indecent exposure.

so what made the black guy a "THUG"? because his underwear was hanging out or maybe because he was walking in a low income area? i don't think you can call that indecent exposure, maybe he looks like a fool but not inDecent !! cops sometime take it way to far ! THE BIGGEST STREET GANG IN AMERICA = COPS!!

Last edited:

mach1chris

so what made the black guy a "THUG"? because his underwear was hanging out or maybe because he was walking in a low income area? i don't think you can call that indecent exposure, maybe he looks like a fool but not inDecent !! cops sometime take it way to far ! THE BIGGEST STREET GANG IN AMERICA = COPS!!

With all do respect I think you should have a little more respect towards how you talk about cops.... and so if it is not indecent what would you call that then? decent? I dought that would be called decent, maybe the best words would be something more like...??? "out of the norm"...

mach1chris

take the time to watch & listen closely to this one!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kassP7zI0qc&feature=player_embedded

I already saw that one... I know that their are those who take it way to far, but remember because of one's screw up not all of them are at fault. The Officer in this video was in violation of many thing's including threat's... the only one that should have caught a felony in this video was the cop. They couldn't even follow correct procedure when searching the individual's car.

Last edited:

deserteagle50

With all do respect I think you should have a little more respect towards how you talk about cops.... and so if it is not indecent what would you call that then? decent? I dought that would be called decent, maybe the best words would be something more like...??? "out of the norm"...

i call it teasteless,inappropriate & ridiculous but not indecent!! you know as good as i do there is so much on called for police brutality it's not even funny!? i always give law enforcement the respect they deserve but i expect the same!!!

Yaki

I talk to you how you talk to me. That cop was running his mouth from the get go. He got called on his b.s. and didn't like it. I won't kiss anyones a**. If you listen the guy was saggin but what was he wearing under his pants, sweats.

I love how people try and justifiy the cops b.s. even when its being filmed. And you wonder why we have cameras in their face eveytime they walk up. So cop sympathizers can't make excuses for their bad behavior..

And for the record my mom was a cop and I have 2 cousins back east who are cops so I dont have some personal agenda, just hate liars and their sympathizers..

10x

We forget about this incident in Seattle?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9llvTQn8v-c&feature=related

This kind of stuff happens way to often! There is no excuse for this kind of behavior, these cops should be terminated and prosecuted and locked up.
They have crossed the Thin Blue Line, they are criminals with Badges.

Last edited:

mach1chris

i call it teasteless,inappropriate & ridiculous but not indecent!! you know as good as i do there is so much on called for police brutality it's not even funny!? i always give law enforcement the respect they deserve but i expect the same!!!

There is only so much you can do with getting the same respect that you are giving to the officer. Without the same respect given back to you as a citizen from a Officer, you are superior to him due to the lack of the Officer's discipline.

77zach

There is only so much you can do with getting the same respect that you are giving to the officer. Without the same respect given back to you as a citizen from a Officer, you are superior to him due to the lack of the Officer's discipline.

Here is a video of how a cop should act. A bunch of people are open carrying and one is also videotaping a cop car, but the cop is very courteous. You don't need a permit to OC in new hampshire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCTEyutQQ18&feature=relmfu

ixtow

Founder's Club Member

Me neither. But it's difficult to tell who the real 'thug' is in this example.

I don't much care for the sort, but they have a right to be retarded.

mach1chris

Me neither. But it's difficult to tell who the real 'thug' is in this example.

I don't much care for the sort, but they have a right to be retarded.

lol!!! tell you what, I think that cop might be useful to maybe scaring kids in elementry school into doing their homework and not to be a "THUG". Yea they have a right to look like a total retard, as long as your not doing it in front of my family or myself I don't care. worst comes to worst I will just leave. What bugs the hell out of me, and maybe this is just me but it just seems as if now days they make clothes specificaly for this "THUG" look. For example, I go to the mall and I see kids wearing these pants that are shorter then regular pants but longer then regular shorts. So its like these people can't make up their mind on what they want to wear. It's like their stuck between both and the pants/shorts go below their knees like two to three inches.. I don't get it...