Thread: A good LEO encounter

A good LEO encounter

Not sure where this came from... but it is a "good encounter".

http://www.wimp.com/goodcop/
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

That officer was extremely professional and polite. I wish they could all be like that.

Yea, good cop on this one. Somebody else posted this video already. I find I troubling that there are so many bad cop videos posted on here all different cop. Then when someone posts a good cop it's the same guy. There has got to be more than one good cop out there, right?!?!?
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Wow. Awesome.
    An individual should not choose the caliber, cartridge, and bullet that will kill an an animal when everything is right; rather, he should choose ones that will kill the most efficiently when everything goes wrong

It's not that their are not good cops out there. The problem is you hand a handful of people that only want to post the bad ones and never post good encounters.

I was annoyed when the video started, although it ended well.

I thought the next video was good, too, if unrelated ... http://www.wimp.com/pizzaindia/ ... lol
    __________________________________________________ __________________________

"The problem with Internet quotes is that no one has verified the source" -- Abraham Lincoln

We have a whole county full of good cops (Sheriff, Town, or WSP)...nobody video's here, why bother? I am sure there are other counties that are the same as ours, with the same reaction...video a police encounter? What for.

I like to see positive response like this between leo and people that carry.

Question

Nevermind
    Last edited by ManInBlack; 07-25-2011 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Question Answered

Quote Originally Posted by ManInBlack View Post
    I don't understand why the officer disarmed him, and why he was carrying an unloaded pistol in the first place.
    The video took place in California where they only allow unloaded open carry. By law, officers are allowed to perform "e" checks to ensure the firearm is unloaded.
    Last edited by thebigsd; 07-25-2011 at 07:59 PM.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by thebigsd View Post
    The video took place in California where they only allow unloaded open carry. By law, officers are allowed to perform "e" checks to ensure the firearm is unloaded.
    Ah...I had assumed this was in Missouri. I'm aware of the suspicionless assaults and seizures that the people have allowed to be imposed on them in the People's Republik of Kalifornia.

Same cop in OH goes off again

The same cop, a firearm in a vehicle (NOCCW permit), but the officer needs soem anger management training!
    http://www.cantonrep.com/news/x20149...another-arrest
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO