• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A good LEO encounter

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Yea, good cop on this one. Somebody else posted this video already. I find I troubling that there are so many bad cop videos posted on here all different cop. Then when someone posts a good cop it's the same guy. There has got to be more than one good cop out there, right?!?!?

Tony4310

It's not that their are not good cops out there. The problem is you hand a handful of people that only want to post the bad ones and never post good encounters.

hermannr

We have a whole county full of good cops (Sheriff, Town, or WSP)...nobody video's here, why bother? I am sure there are other counties that are the same as ours, with the same reaction...video a police encounter? What for.

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
I don't understand why the officer disarmed him, and why he was carrying an unloaded pistol in the first place.

The video took place in California where they only allow unloaded open carry. By law, officers are allowed to perform "e" checks to ensure the firearm is unloaded.

Last edited:

ManInBlack

The video took place in California where they only allow unloaded open carry. By law, officers are allowed to perform "e" checks to ensure the firearm is unloaded.

Ah...I had assumed this was in Missouri. I'm aware of the suspicionless assaults and seizures that the people have allowed to be imposed on them in the People's Republik of Kalifornia.