• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Near draw in Denver

DinFreemont

Someone said to her, "Your daughter is so cute. She looks just like Caylee Anthony. Is she up for adoption?" I told her IMO, that is 100% time to stick a gun in someone's face and say "GET THE **** AWAY FROM MY KIDS." You don't. Threaten. My kids. Period.

Anyone who does not have kids may not understand this, but it is more common than you think, people will say some of the most inappropriate and stupid things... this changes from state to state and culture to culture. My wife’s niece moved to Canada when she was a very small girl grew up there and married a Canadian and they both moved to the States and set up as our neighbors - it took a long time to get used to some of the crazy things they would just pop out with...