• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I thought it was funny.

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
You are of course posting this in the completely wrong forum (somebody had to say it, right?) Cool video, really creative and funny. Kinda made me think about the thought process the founding fathers used. How many times did they write it out before they got it just right? Amazing when you think about it.

amzbrady

You are of course posting this in the completely wrong forum (somebody had to say it, right?) Cool video, really creative and funny. Kinda made me think about the thought process the founding fathers used. How many times did they write it out before they got it just right? Amazing when you think about it.

Thats exactly why I posted this, was to get people thinking about it and our freedoms. I was watching a show where the document library is cleaning documents and the original rough draft of our Declaration has the word "Subject" wiped off from when the ink was fresh and it was rewritten over it the word "citizens".

Dreamer

This has more deep layers of meaning than most people will realize....

Like the "Founding Fathers", Bill Gates came from wealth and privilege, but built up a myth that he rose from modest means and was a "self made man"...

Much like the original Colonies, Bill Gates funded the beginning of his venture with piracy, theft, and smuggling...

And much like the early US, Micro$oft built it's dominance based on slavery, propaganda, and more piracy...

And in parallel to the 20th Century United States, Micro$oft continued to strengthen it's grip on the people by creating problems that would give rise to predictable reactions, and then offering "solutions" for the very problems they created...

And much like the current US government, Gates is actively engaged in globalist operations to destroy the middle class, return the entire planet to a serfdom controlled by a few families, and kill off as many "brown people" through deception, clandestine poisoning, and outright warfare as he can get away with...

Ain't history grand?...