• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kent shooting at car show....10 wounded

sudden valley gunner

HEY HEY HEY. I'm Asian. And I feel the exact way as you guys. I live in Federal Way for god sakes. My school is 70% black/mexican/samoan/etc.

As for Asians being racist. Yes. Yes I am. But not against white, just against the idiot mexican and black idiots.

Ask anyone who knows me, I'm possibly the biggest racist in a 2 mile radius, but thats fine with me, because Federal Way is infested with them.

School is tough Gary. The more time you spend with others from ethnic backgrounds the more you will understand them. I lived in Hawaii off and on and there is a melting pot where for the most part everybody has learned to respect each other. And I found Samoans to be some of the meekest kindest folks I have ever met. My wife is 1/2 Samoan/polynesian 1/2 asian a common mix in Hawaii and one I find attractive. I love my polynasian chics.....hehe.;)

amzbrady

HEY HEY HEY. I'm Asian. And I feel the exact way as you guys. I live in Federal Way for god sakes. My school is 70% black/mexican/samoan/etc.

As for Asians being racist. Yes. Yes I am. But not against white, just against the idiot mexican and black idiots.

Ask anyone who knows me, I'm possibly the biggest racist in a 2 mile radius, but thats fine with me, because Federal Way is infested with them.

To me it's not as much a racist thing as it is an American thing. Those willing to go through the process and pledge their alliegance to the United States of America, and then get a job and support themselves deserve to be here. To me it's more an either be productive in society or a burden, and if your a burden then you need to leave. We need to get rid of the welfare system, Lifers in prison shouldnt be there more than a month, 86 them. Get rid of the false disability claims. I see those who sag their pants as an IQ indicator. The lower your pants the lower your IQ, but then on that same theory, the old guys who have their pants pulled up to their armpits must be genuises. And what is it with all the white guys wanting to act african? The talk, the walk, the hair, the welfare look? When I was growing up, an earring in your left ear meant you were cool, and one in your right ear meant you were gay, so does that mean all the guys with an earring in both ears, are bi-sexual? Then you have all the kids who have so many peircings stuck in their face they look like they have been making out with a tackle box, and what about face and neck tattoos? Really. I would have liked to have grown up in the 40's and 50's, everyone wore slacks and suit coats. Even criminals had enough pride in themselves to at least dress nicely.

OrangeIsTrouble

Great

My IQ is a little off.

public-enemies-depp-03.jpg

For the record, I hate all of you equally as much as the next poster who mindlessly posts. :p

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
When I was growing up, an earring in your left ear meant you were cool, and one in your right ear meant you were gay,

When I grew up(still in progress) only girls wore earrings. When I was a merchant seaman I "sailed the horn of Africa". When doing this for the first time pirates would hang a gold ring (enough to pay for your funeral) in the right ear. I got mine from a drunk cook with a sail needle. Look at a pirate and his right ear.

Metalhead47

And then call HIM gay;);):):)

Historically they generally were. Or at least the same kind of "gay" they have in prisons.

Put 50 testosterone fueled men with loose morals on a very small boat in the middle of the ocean for weeks or months straight, add the Caribbean sun and copious amounts of rum and see what happens.

amlevin

Historically they generally were. Or at least the same kind of "gay" they have in prisons.

Put 50 testosterone fueled men with loose morals on a very small boat in the middle of the ocean for weeks or months straight, add the Caribbean sun and copious amounts of rum and see what happens.

Also the origin of the joke that has the punch line "it's your turn in the barrel".

Px4er

Oh, I personally know of at least 20 illegal immigrants, and probably much more. Teachers know it, everybody knows it. But, why does nobody do anything? I can't go to the transit center without noticing those individuals who choose to wear shorts as pants, those people that kick the **** out of you for sitting on a bench.

I've experienced first hand the stupidity of both minorities and whites. But somehow, minorities feel they have a right to behave that way, that they have some special right to act incredibly dumb. True, there are exceptions to every race, but from my experiences, most minorites at myschool, and in the world, just dont give a **** about anybody else, nor do they contribute much to our nation.

And what's this giving drivers licenses to illegal immigrants? You're just encouraging more and more people to come illegally, and not by legal means. (don't you need to have a certain amount of money)

I'm not bashing on all latinos, just the ones I have experience with, and my experience is one apartment filled with at least 15 people. A 2 bedroom apartment..

abechira

I must be in a bubble... The illegals I come across are hard working, very polite and very appreciative people. More so than our own 'citizens' that expect you to serve them hand and foot, some seem to have an entitlement attitude. Just my $0.02.

I really doubt any 'illegals' our going to want to stand out.:p

Call me 'Half-bias' since I am Half Mexican:eek:

Px4er

I must be in a bubble... The illegals I come across are hard working, very polite and very appreciative people. More so than our own 'citizens' that expect you to serve them hand and foot, some seem to have an entitlement attitude. Just my $0.02.

I really doubt any 'illegals' our going to want to stand out.:p

Call me 'Half-bias' since I am Half Mexican:eek:

Many illegals are indeed very very hard working. Its just my experience at my school that many just dont care.

tombrewster421

Many illegals are indeed very very hard working. Its just my experience at my school that many just dont care.

IMO it's just two completely different generations. The ones in our current school system are just lazy like most of the citizens in school.

Px4er

IMO it's just two completely different generations. The ones in our current school system are just lazy like most of the citizens in school.

I don't see 80% of my school doing anything worthwhile after high school. I don't know, that's just my opinion. Maybe they'll prove me wrong, for now, I'll just look to the 85% fail rate at Math HSPE and 70% fail rate on Reading HSPE.

amlevin

Oh, I personally know of at least 20 illegal immigrants, and probably much more. Teachers know it, everybody knows it. But, why does nobody do anything? I can't go to the transit center without noticing those individuals who choose to wear shorts as pants, those people that kick the **** out of you for sitting on a bench.

I've experienced first hand the stupidity of both minorities and whites. But somehow, minorities feel they have a right to behave that way, that they have some special right to act incredibly dumb. True, there are exceptions to every race, but from my experiences, most minorites at myschool, and in the world, just dont give a **** about anybody else, nor do they contribute much to our nation.

And what's this giving drivers licenses to illegal immigrants? You're just encouraging more and more people to come illegally, and not by legal means. (don't you need to have a certain amount of money)

I'm not bashing on all latinos, just the ones I have experience with, and my experience is one apartment filled with at least 15 people. A 2 bedroom apartment..

preaching-to-the-choir.jpg

amlevin

Texas advertizes in Mexico, that they can have free citizenship and welfare if they have their baby in the US.
http://www.examiner.com/political-b...-anchor-babies-get-u-s-citizenship-every-year

Help my old eyes out. I read the article a couple of times and I didn't see where "Texas Advertises in Mexico". I seriously doubt that anyone would have to waste any money advertising. I'm sure the fact is passed by word of mouth far better than any advertisement.

As for repealing the 14th amendment provisions on citizenship by birth, if they fart around long enough, most of the States, which are necessary for ratification, will have Hispanic majorities, thus no chance.