Thread: Mooresville Meet?

Mooresville Meet?

Think we can get a Mooresville meet going? I tried once, just didn't happen, maybe this time we can. Maybe do a shoot before or after (if weather permits)?

I'm game! Not sure where you want to shoot, Hopefully you aren't suggesting point blank range...... we aren't allowed to OC there

Regular Member Large Caliber Kick's Avatar
    Mooresville, North Carolina, United States
    Count me in. I've been dying for a meet I don't have to drive 50 miles for. I agree PBR is off limits for me untill they change their OC policy.

If I'm in town, I'm in. If it's for sometime during Aug 9 - 13, will bring my cousin visiting from CA who can't wait to get here and OC a loaded gun after a lifetime of state sponsored oppression.

I would be up for it but most of the meets are on weekends and I have to work EVERY weekend. I'm only good for Wen - Fri nights. Got to work Sat - Tue. Crazy schedule but it pays the bills.
    Walk softly and carry a large caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by aosailor View Post
    I'm game! Not sure where you want to shoot, Hopefully you aren't suggesting point blank range...... we aren't allowed to OC there
    Definitely not! I have a field we can go for the day. I can set up a canopy tent (I have) and some tables (need someone to provide those)

Quote Originally Posted by REDFIVE48 View Post
    If I'm in town, I'm in. If it's for sometime during Aug 9 - 13, will bring my cousin visiting from CA who can't wait to get here and OC a loaded gun after a lifetime of state sponsored oppression.
    Friday or Saturday is good. Friday may be better for "Carry24/7" below to attend.

Quote Originally Posted by Carry24/7 View Post
    I would be up for it but most of the meets are on weekends and I have to work EVERY weekend. I'm only good for Wen - Fri nights. Got to work Sat - Tue. Crazy schedule but it pays the bills.
    Let me know a schedule that would work best and lets try to work it out so you can attend.

Quote Originally Posted by Carry24/7 View Post

I think we've all worked that kind of schedule at one point or another. Any time is good for me, not picky about food either. See-food diet.

I don't want to be a pest, but I really don't want this meet to die. I just made my first handgun purchase (S&W .40 Sigma) and want this meet to happen.

I'm good for most Wen, Thur, Fri day or night. Need a week or so notice to work it out though.
    Walk softly and carry a large caliber.

Thumbs up

I might could make this one, just need a few days notice on date and time.

OK, who can make a Friday lunch, say about 1 PM, then a shoot after? We can go a bit later too, 3PM maybe, that way, it will be a bit cooler for the lunch.

THEN, we need to decide where to meet at.

I pretty much have no life, so I'll show up wherever it is decided to show up at.

Quote Originally Posted by aosailor View Post
    I pretty much have no life, so I'll show up wherever it is decided to show up at.
    diddo

Has no one any suggestions on where to eat?

Panera Bread, Five Guys, Big Bitez, Cook Out, What-A-Burger, Track-side, Sonic, Golden Corral, Cracker Barrel, Steak and Shake, CiCi's. Did I miss any?

My votes are for Trackside, Steak and Shake or Panera, but I'll gladly meet up anywhere

I could always go for some Trackside. George and his wife are terrific and he makes it a point to always visit every table checking on the customers. I've never heard or had a single complaint toward Trackside.

are we still planning for tomorrow at 1? I'm still available. If we could get together this weekend, that would be great. I leave for Maine Monday morning and will be gone a week.

Just in case anyone is watching this thread.... The meet is today at 2:00 PM @ Steak and Shake in Mooresville