• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mooresville Meet?

merc460

Think we can get a Mooresville meet going? I tried once, just didn't happen, maybe this time we can. Maybe do a shoot before or after (if weather permits)?

aosailor

I'm game! Not sure where you want to shoot, Hopefully you aren't suggesting point blank range...... we aren't allowed to OC there

REDFIVE48

If I'm in town, I'm in. If it's for sometime during Aug 9 - 13, will bring my cousin visiting from CA who can't wait to get here and OC a loaded gun after a lifetime of state sponsored oppression.

Carry24/7

I would be up for it but most of the meets are on weekends and I have to work EVERY weekend. :( I'm only good for Wen - Fri nights. Got to work Sat - Tue. Crazy schedule but it pays the bills.

merc460

I'm game! Not sure where you want to shoot, Hopefully you aren't suggesting point blank range...... we aren't allowed to OC there

Definitely not! I have a field we can go for the day. I can set up a canopy tent (I have) and some tables (need someone to provide those)

If I'm in town, I'm in. If it's for sometime during Aug 9 - 13, will bring my cousin visiting from CA who can't wait to get here and OC a loaded gun after a lifetime of state sponsored oppression.
Friday or Saturday is good. Friday may be better for "Carry24/7" below to attend.

I would be up for it but most of the meets are on weekends and I have to work EVERY weekend. :( I'm only good for Wen - Fri nights. Got to work Sat - Tue. Crazy schedule but it pays the bills.
Let me know a schedule that would work best and lets try to work it out so you can attend.

Large Caliber Kick

Mooresville, North Carolina, United States

I think we've all worked that kind of schedule at one point or another. Any time is good for me, not picky about food either. See-food diet.

merc460

OK, who can make a Friday lunch, say about 1 PM, then a shoot after? We can go a bit later too, 3PM maybe, that way, it will be a bit cooler for the lunch.

THEN, we need to decide where to meet at.

aosailor

Panera Bread, Five Guys, Big Bitez, Cook Out, What-A-Burger, Track-side, Sonic, Golden Corral, Cracker Barrel, Steak and Shake, CiCi's. Did I miss any?

My votes are for Trackside, Steak and Shake or Panera, but I'll gladly meet up anywhere

aosailor

are we still planning for tomorrow at 1? I'm still available. If we could get together this weekend, that would be great. I leave for Maine Monday morning and will be gone a week.