Thread: Important information about the debt limit increase

Important information about the debt limit increase

I know some of you are probably tired of me posting this financial stuff, but, when read as a whole, it explains why we are treated the way we are by our own government. We have elected to vote ourselves bread and circuses, with no way to pay for it other than theft from the productive members of our society. And, as is related here, even this is not enough; we must borrow heavily to continue getting our bread and circuses.

We are WAGE SLAVES to the Federal Reserve, and the IRS IS ITS ENFORCEMENT ARM. The budget issue is at the same level as the 2A issue. Without the right to keep and bear arms, we have absolutely zero ultimate recourse against a government that is willing to take what we have earned in order to provide short-term social harmony.

I STRONGLY URGE EVERYONE TO READ THIS ARTICLE AND ITS COMMENTS.

A snippet: "We will not default in August, unless Treasury intentionally spends the money that they are legally required to pay in interest on the equivalent of "hookers and blow" instead."

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=190590

Also, in regard to taxing our way out of this mess, I suggest you read this hilarious piece from Iowahawk. Funny chit showing how stupid the idea of raising taxes to "fix" our deficit problem is.

http://iowahawk.typepad.com/iowahawk...ion-a-day.html

Write your representatives often, and vote well.

riverrat

Quote Originally Posted by riverrat10k View Post
    I know some of you are probably tired of me posting this financial stuff, <snipped all the other stuff>
    It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it

Thanks
    cheers - okboomer
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Lead, follow, or get out of the way

Exercising my 2A Rights does NOT make me a CRIMINAL! Infringing on the exercise of those rights makes YOU one!

Founder's Club Member
    Keep it coming, River.

Bottom line: if you control the financial system, you control the commodity used to exchange for all other commodities and services.

Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar
    Ron Paul was on Cavuto yesterday and pretty much said the same thing, but with a much more subtle analogy.
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...