Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Oslo mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik.

  1. #1
    Regular Member Haz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    I come from a land downunder.
    Posts
    1,227

    Oslo mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik.

    What a shame there was not one person armed who could put this murdering nutter away during the two hours he roamed about killing innocent people untill he ran out of ammo? Reminded me of the Port Arthur mass murderer Down Under. People running, hiding, not one shooting back! And, suprisingly not one police officer in sight.

    Haz.

    "Many of the survivors pretended to be dead as Breivik, dressed in the black uniform of an anti-terror policeman, moved from body to body checking for life, shooting in the face anyone who stirred. Others hid under rocks or in bushes. Some swam to caves or hid behind walls as for two hours he roamed the island until he ran out of ammunition."
    .

    Link,

    http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1226100956623

    For those interested in the Port Arthur mass murder, check this out? Bloody scary reading, I shudder whenever I read it! Make up your own minds!

    The case against Martin Bryant alleged he killed Mr. & Mrs. Martin at Seascape Cottage Guesthouse sometime before 12.40pm then travelled south 6km to see a Mr. Larner then proceeded into the Port Arthur Historic Site and after an argument with the parking attendant went to the Broad Arrow Cafe and bought lunch.

    He sat having lunch inside then went outside to finish it. At 1.30pm he then went back inside the Cafe and opened fire with a COLT M16 CAR .223 Cal. Rifle killing 20 and wounding another 12 people in 90 seconds then left the Cafe shooting at people in and around the bus park killing and wounding more - during that time he switched guns to an FN SLR .308 Rifle .

    He then is alleged to have driven his yellow Volvo out of the site shooting people along the way and at the tollbooth. He then abandons his car and transfers some of his implements to a BMW which belonged to his victims at the tollgate (he leaves behind the keys to Seascape, cans of petrol and a Daewoo Shotgun and ammo) .

    He then stops at the service station up the road shooting more people and takes a hostage who is forced into the boot of the BMW. The BMW then proceeds at high speed 6 km north to Seascape where he stops and shoots at cars on the highway injuring more people. He then takes his hostage inside Seascape and sets fire to the BMW.

    The time is now around 2pm. Two police officers are confined in a ditch for several hours while shots are fired from Seascape. After dark Special Operations Group Police (SOG) arrive at Seascape. During the night police talk on the phone to someone identified as "Jamie" at Seascape. Many shots are fired from Seascape during the night but nobody outside is hit.. At 7.45am the following morning Seascape erupts in smoke on fire.

    At 8.40am Martin Bryant - clothes on fire emerges from the rear of Seascape staggering and unarmed and is apprehended by police with TV News cameras rolling. Bryant remains in hospital isolated for several days. He is then moved to Risdon prison hospital. He denies committing the shootings to police when interviewed.

    He pleads not guilty for months. His first lawyer is removed in unclear circumstances and his second lawyer gets him (reportedly under pressure) to later plead guilty (thereby avoiding the requirement for a proper jury trial and scrutiny of evidence). Bryant's isolation continues to this day with little or no contact with his mother or relatives.


    http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/port_arthur.htm

    Martin Bryant, killer or patsy?

    It was commented that the kill rate was too high i.e., proportion of wounded to killed.
    http://members.iinet.net.au/~nedwood/Pam06.html

    Joe Vialls, an independent investigator with thirty years direct experience of international military and oil field operations

    "Though Australia has tens of thousands of skilled sporting shooters it has very few combat veterans, and even fewer special forces personnel trained to kill large numbers of people quickly in an enclosed space like the Broad Arrow Cafe, which is roughly the same size as mock-up rooms used for practicing the rescue of hostages being held in confined spaces by armed terrorists.

    "It is hard to kill quickly under such circumstances for a number of unpleasant reasons, including the fact that shot people tend to fall against other people, shielding the latter from subsequent bullets.

    "Targets therefore have to be shot in a careful sequence with split-second timing to maximise kill rates.

    "Whoever was on the trigger in Tasmania managed a kill rate well above that required of a fully trained soldier, an impossible task for a man with Martin Bryant's mid-sixties IQ and his total lack of military training, which is an interesting but largely unimportant observation because we have already proved in absolute scientific terms that Bryant could not have acted alone."


    Shooting skills far too conspicuous
    http://members.iinet.net.au/~nedwood/Pam06.html

    "In this his ultimate demonstration of combat shooting skill the shooter fired one sighting shot at a fast-moving target of unknown speed from an unsupported free-standing firing position, the most difficult of all; instantly and accurately compensated for vehicle speed and weapon recoil with the same blinding speed as the computer gunsight of an F14 Tomcat, then disabled both driver and vehicle with shots two and three.

    "This man might have been an indispensable asset stopping speeding car-bombers in Beirut, but his professional skills were far too conspicuous for Port Arthur."

    Read More:

    Wendy Scurr
    http://www.publicdebate.com.au/php/f...b=12660&page=2
    "I have read Joe Vialls book, I was heavily involved in the Massacre itself, I was working at Port Arthur. I know that what Mr Vialls is stating is true and that the official version is one hell of a cover up. The video footage is one issue, the time factor is another, why did it take police 6 hrs to arrive except for one policeman at 4.30pm and two female officers at 5.30pm to control over 500 people and 5 major crime scenes.

    "There many other issues to be considered. But it is one huge coverup."

    Government coverup at Port Arthur massacre
    http://www.downunderwebsites.com/portarthur.htm



    Scathing attack on John Howard's handling of events concerning PAM

    http://www.downunderwebsites.com/portarthurhoward.htm



    Coverup of the facts

    http://www.downunderwebsites.com/portarthurcoverup.htm



    Mass murder in Australia: Tavistock's Martin Bryant
    by Allen Douglas and Michael J. Sharp

    http://noelozzy.50webs.com/lostlink/Martin-Bryant.htm



    Further examination of inconsistencies (Sept 2003)

    http://www.downunderwebsites.com/portarthur_update.htm



    Deceit and Terrorism, Port Arthur Massacre
    by Andrew S. MacGregor (7 parts)
    http://www.davidicke.net/tellthetrut.../parthur1.html



    Government coverup at Port Arthur
    http://www.2012.com.au



    Just Facts - Gun Control
    http://www.justfacts.com/gun_control.htm



    A resource of independant thinkers.
    Port Arthur Coverup
    http://www.shootersnews.addr.com/snportarthur.html



    The Great Australian Gun Law Con, Buy-Back
    http://www.ozemail.com.au/~confiles/buyback.html



    Shooters Party (political party)
    http://www.shootersparty.org.au



    Sporting Shooters Association of Australia
    http://www.ssaa.org.au



    Government and Media Lies Exposed
    http://www.aia.net.au/freedom/palies1.html



    http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/palies10.htm

    http://www.2012.com.au/PA_updateD.html



    The truth on the Port Arthur massacre

    http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/pro...rt_arthur.html



    John Howard had the NEW gun laws prepared in 2 weeks: That would be clearly impossible without months of preparation.

    http://www.alphalink.com.au/~noelmcd...s/96051409.htm

    UN gun control, Agenda-5 (7277 is NOW)
    http://www.alphalink.com.au/~noelmcd...ungun7277.html

    Australia Moves Toward A Fascist Police State
    by Allen Douglas (reprinted from Executive Intelligence Review)
    http://www.cecaust.com.au/main.asp?s...ice_State.html
    Last edited by Haz.; 07-24-2011 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Add more interesting information.
    When a criminal invades your home and has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.

    My Definition of Gun Control: The idea that dozens of people found dead in the Broadway Café, Tasmania, and many also seriously wounded, all while waiting for police, who were called to show up and protect them, is somehow morally superior to having several armed and therefore alive civilian's explaining to police how the attacker got that fatal bullet wound.

  2. #2
    Regular Member Beretta92FSLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In My Coffee
    Posts
    5,278
    Quote Originally Posted by Haz. View Post
    What a shame there was not one person armed who could put this murdering nutter away during the two hours he roamed about killing innocent people untill he ran out of ammo? Reminded me of the Port Arthur mass murderer Down Under. People running, hiding, not one shooting back!

    Haz.

    .

    Link,

    http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1226100956623
    Kind of like when the Arizona shooting happened, wait...Arizona is a Constitutional Carry state. Apparently in Arizona there were armed individuals who stated they were not sure of what exactly was going on, hence not drawing. In Norway the POS was dressed as a police officer. I wonder how many on here would actually have put down what appeared to be an LEO, even if he was shooting people.
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 07-24-2011 at 07:11 PM.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

  3. #3
    Regular Member Haz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    I come from a land downunder.
    Posts
    1,227
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    Kind of like when the Arizona shooting happened, wait...Arizona is a Constitutional Carry state. Apparently in Arizona there were armed individuals who stated they were not sure of what exactly was going on, hence not drawing. In Norway the POS was dressed as a police officer. I wonder how many on here would actually have put down what appeared to be an LEO, even if he was shooting people.
    Hi beretta lady, I get your point, but this guy was roaming about for two hours shooting victims, and kicking them to see any signs of life. If they stirred he shot them in the face to finish them off!

    If I was there and armed and saw this going on, I wouldn't hesitate to try and put him down. I couldnt care if he was dressed like the Pope! Haz.
    When a criminal invades your home and has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.

    My Definition of Gun Control: The idea that dozens of people found dead in the Broadway Café, Tasmania, and many also seriously wounded, all while waiting for police, who were called to show up and protect them, is somehow morally superior to having several armed and therefore alive civilian's explaining to police how the attacker got that fatal bullet wound.

  4. #4
    Founder's Club Member thebigsd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Quarryville, PA
    Posts
    3,543
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    Kind of like when the Arizona shooting happened, wait...Arizona is a Constitutional Carry state. Apparently in Arizona there were armed individuals who stated they were not sure of what exactly was going on, hence not drawing. In Norway the POS was dressed as a police officer. I wonder how many on here would actually have put down what appeared to be an LEO, even if he was shooting people.
    Over the course of a two hour attack I'm sure someone would have figured it out. The Arizona incident lasted less than a minute. It's like apples and oranges.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

  5. #5
    Regular Member Haz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    I come from a land downunder.
    Posts
    1,227
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigsd View Post
    Over the course of a two hour attack I'm sure someone would have figured it out. The Arizona incident lasted less than a minute. It's like apples and oranges.

    Yeh, I agree with you on this. Two hours, people running, hiding, screaming, how he was dressed would make no difference to me and many others. The anties chickens are coming home to roost all over?
    When a criminal invades your home and has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.

    My Definition of Gun Control: The idea that dozens of people found dead in the Broadway Café, Tasmania, and many also seriously wounded, all while waiting for police, who were called to show up and protect them, is somehow morally superior to having several armed and therefore alive civilian's explaining to police how the attacker got that fatal bullet wound.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Haz. View Post
    Hi beretta lady, I get your point, but this guy was roaming about for two hours shooting victims, and kicking them to see any signs of life. If they stirred he shot them in the face to finish them off!

    If I was there and armed and saw this going on, I wouldn't hesitate to try and put him down. I couldnt care if he was dressed like the Pope! Haz.
    Exactly. The only reason he wasn't shot, preventing dozens of additional shootings of innocents, is that law abiding Norwegians have been disarmed. The gun was not the problem here. The lack of guns in the hands of the upstanding was.

  7. #7
    Centurion
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Pleasant Grove, Utah, USA
    Posts
    3,828
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    Exactly. The only reason he wasn't shot, preventing dozens of additional shootings of innocents, is that law abiding Norwegians have been disarmed. The gun was not the problem here. The lack of guns in the hands of the upstanding was.
    Ding, Ding, Ding.... We have some winners here!

  8. #8
    Regular Member 45acpForMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Yorktown, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    2,803
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    Exactly. The only reason he wasn't shot, preventing dozens of additional shootings of innocents, is that law abiding Norwegians have been disarmed. The gun was not the problem here. The lack of guns in the hands of the upstanding was.
    Here is an article on the Norway shooting ranting against gun control. http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=325705

    Haz, I hope you can turn things around down under at some point. A logical person would think that after enough gun free zone shootings the citizens would ban them but logic hasn't seen the light if day.

    ETA: Several of your links are broken but I did read some and it seems unlikely that he is the shooter. Insanity reigns! (or is it Conspiracy reigns?)
    Last edited by 45acpForMe; 07-25-2011 at 10:58 AM.

  9. #9
    Regular Member Haz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    I come from a land downunder.
    Posts
    1,227
    Quote Originally Posted by 45acpForMe View Post
    Here is an article on the Norway shooting ranting against gun control. http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=325705

    Haz, I hope you can turn things around down under at some point. A logical person would think that after enough gun free zone shootings the citizens would ban them but logic hasn't seen the light if day.

    ETA: Several of your links are broken but I did read some and it seems unlikely that he is the shooter. Insanity reigns! (or is it Conspiracy reigns?)
    Hi Mate.
    I believe they may have been "REMOVED" by some one higher up the chain somewhere?

    Since the mass murder in Norway we now have the Greens leader Bob Brown who holds the balance of power in the Senate and is running the country for Julia Gillard our PM, calling for tougher gun laws Down Under? Now that typical anties logic.
    When a criminal invades your home and has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.

    My Definition of Gun Control: The idea that dozens of people found dead in the Broadway Café, Tasmania, and many also seriously wounded, all while waiting for police, who were called to show up and protect them, is somehow morally superior to having several armed and therefore alive civilian's explaining to police how the attacker got that fatal bullet wound.

  10. #10
    Regular Member 45acpForMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Yorktown, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    2,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Haz. View Post
    Hi Mate.
    I believe they may have been "REMOVED" by some one higher up the chain somewhere?

    Since the mass murder in Norway we now have the Greens leader Bob Brown who holds the balance of power in the Senate and is running the country for Julia Gillard our PM, calling for tougher gun laws Down Under? Now that typical anties logic.
    Well you could email him the above article link and this one:http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=44999 but I doubt it will do any good.

    As with other evil, I belive the vast majority of anti's in government already know their position is indefensible but simply demagogue for their party anyway.

    I don't approve of the Norway shootings but it is interesting that he targeted the children of the progressive leadership. I wonder how many of the parents of those children will remain anti-self defense?

    Sadly most of the people that push defenselessness for others have armed security guarding them (and or their own weapons that the general populace are forbidden).
    Last edited by 45acpForMe; 07-27-2011 at 04:59 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •