Thread: Spoke with a Brown County Deputy Sheriff today regarding ccw

Spoke with a Brown County Deputy Sheriff today regarding ccw

I had a booth at the Wedding show today in Green Bay at Shopko Hall, the Deputy was there to hang around....He said, he was totally not worried about it at all, DIDN'T FORESEE THE WILD WEST HAPPENING ...he said the people that he needed to worry about carry Concealed right now were the Thug Bangers & Drug Dealers....NOT law abiding residents....This was a really decent deputy, younger guy in his early 30's a real decent person.

Now I know 3 decent cops
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 07-24-2011 at 09:09 PM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    I had a booth at the Wedding show today in Green Bay at Shopko Hall, the Deputy was there to hang around....He said, he was totally not worried about it at all, DIDN'T FORESEE THE WILD WEST HAPPENING ...he said the people that he needed to worry about carry Concealed right now were the Thug Bangers & Drug Dealers....NOT law abiding residents....This was a really decent deputy, younger guy in his early 30's a real decent person.
    Sounds like you might have a winner there. Now if you can get all your LEOs to agree with him you'll be good to go.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Sounds like a real down to earth guy, to bad the papers or news wont interview people like this!! They only look for the Drama queens to try and stir up fear and panic in the uninformed!

Yup, Brown County deputies are very cool. Several are real good friends of mine, known them since we were kids.

I think the sheriff is a good guy too.

Another great guy is the DA, see him at Church every week. Talk with him about several times about OC and CC and he seems in line with Van Holland. Not concerned about law abiding citizens carrying.

Another good bunch are Marinette Co deputies where our cabin is.

If you see any of these guys and gals around enough they all recognize you and don't flinch when they see you carrying.

Green Bay PD too, I know a whole bunch of them since we were kids, never really got hassles from any GBPD while carrying or otherwise.

Well not hassled unless I was doing stupid when I was much younger, then my dads buddies nailed me.
    Any one of you lily livered, flea bitten, bow legged varmints care to slap leather with me?

A.S.N.F.
    A Son NEVER Forgets

Quote Originally Posted by Da Po-lock View Post
    Yup, Brown County deputies are very cool. Several are real good friends of mine, known them since we were kids.

I think the sheriff is a good guy too.

Another great guy is the DA, see him at Church every week. Talk with him about several times about OC and CC and he seems in line with Van Holland. Not concerned about law abiding citizens carrying.

Another good bunch are Marinette Co deputies where our cabin is.

If you see any of these guys and gals around enough they all recognize you and don't flinch when they see you carrying.

Green Bay PD too, I know a whole bunch of them since we were kids, never really got hassles from any GBPD while carrying or otherwise.

Well not hassled unless I was doing stupid when I was much younger, then my dads buddies nailed me.

Well, actually I know 7 or 8 real decent cops in the area...I actually had to think about it for a while..
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???