Thread: Saw a fellow OC'er tonight.

Activist Member

Saw a fellow OC'er tonight.

Just wondering if it was someone on here... I saw a guy in an orange shirt carrying a tiny pistol in Winco Foods at about 10:20 PM.

Define "tiny".

Oh, and it wasn't me.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

Activist Member
    It looked to me like a small .22 or .25 automatic. I think it was bigger than the baby browning but maybe smaller than a Walther TPH. It looked like an older model. Brown grips, single stack mag. It was in a tiny rectangular leather holster that barely exposed the grip area and the barrel. If I wasn't on the lookout for OC'ers, I never would have even noticed what it was... it blended in very well with the other "belt pouch junk."

The grip color and shape seemed to resemble this Colt Junior picture I found on the web, but all I could see was the back of the pistol... maybe a tad larger, and possibly striker fired, but I could be wrong:

Last edited by Felid`Maximus; 07-25-2011 at 12:06 PM.

Wasn't me. But God dang, you have a good eye and great situational awareness if you spotted that little mosquito on someone's hip...

I carry that .25 Colt jr every single day... concealed ;p My box even looks exactly the same But it wasn't me. LOL, no offence but I wouldn't OC the colt jr. I do OC my xDM40 every other weekend though.