• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Saw a fellow OC'er tonight.

Felid`Maximus

Activist Member
It looked to me like a small .22 or .25 automatic. I think it was bigger than the baby browning but maybe smaller than a Walther TPH. It looked like an older model. Brown grips, single stack mag. It was in a tiny rectangular leather holster that barely exposed the grip area and the barrel. If I wasn't on the lookout for OC'ers, I never would have even noticed what it was... it blended in very well with the other "belt pouch junk."

The grip color and shape seemed to resemble this Colt Junior picture I found on the web, but all I could see was the back of the pistol... maybe a tad larger, and possibly striker fired, but I could be wrong:

587_ap_ColtJunior22.jpg

Last edited:

nomidlname

I carry that .25 Colt jr every single day... concealed ;p My box even looks exactly the same :) But it wasn't me. LOL, no offence but I wouldn't OC the colt jr. I do OC my xDM40 every other weekend though.