• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

BlackHawk CQC Black Leather OWB Holster - FNP9

Savage206

***EDIT*** Just to be clear I EDC a FNP9. The holsters for this pistol are hard to come by. Hence this thread.

Ok guys so I have been look extensively for a new OWB Right handed holster. Today @ Wholesale Sports in Lacey,WA, I found the perfect holster. It is the Black HAwk, CQC Black Leather Holster Size #08 size for the Springfield XD/SpringField XD Compact. It has an adjustable back leather thumb-break and both belt loops on the holsters have VERY STURDY snaps for easy on and off your belt if you don't have a CCW and need to place it in your glovebox/trunk safe or whatever. I wore it all day today and hardly noticed it was there. Granted I have only had it one day so time will tell but I felt I needed to pass this along, as I know finding good OWB leather holsters for the FNP9/ FNX-9 are hard to come by.

On a different note as well I also got a Filson Leather reinforced double stitched gunbelt (size 34) which is also Awesome. I got mine on sale @ 50$ from 70$ Wholesale SPorting in Lacey,WA is dope.

-Savage:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Last edited:

GuidoZ

Finding the right holster is almost as important as finding the right gun. :D Of course, finding the right belt isn't far behind. Great discussion on that over here.

--
Peace. ~G

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
***EDIT*** Just to be clear I EDC a FNP9. The holsters for this pistol are hard to come by. Hence this thread.

Ok guys so I have been look extensively for a new OWB Right handed holster. Today @ Wholesale Sports in Lacey,WA, I found the perfect holster. It is the Black HAwk, CQC Black Leather Holster Size #08 size for the Springfield XD/SpringField XD Compact. It has an adjustable back leather thumb-break and both belt loops on the holsters have VERY STURDY snaps for easy on and off your belt if you don't have a CCW and need to place it in your glovebox/trunk safe or whatever. I wore it all day today and hardly noticed it was there. Granted I have only had it one day so time will tell but I felt I needed to pass this along, as I know finding good OWB leather holsters for the FNP9/ FNX-9 are hard to come by.

On a different note as well I also got a Filson Leather reinforced double stitched gunbelt (size 34) which is also Awesome. I got mine on sale @ 50$ from 70$ Wholesale SPorting in Lacey,WA is dope.

-Savage:banana::banana::banana::banana:

I carry an FNP-40. Glad you found a holster. I also had trouble finding a holster. I eventually got a friction retention holster from Bladetech. It works really well.