• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

An Intense Simulator Experience Awaits You!

StalkingHorse

Now what would cause you to make a comment such as that? Unless you are one and the same who has made other comments directed at Paul.

My friend, I just think all the handshaking, backslapping and history revisionism that goes on here since the passage or CC in WI is curious.

Groups that are a couple of years old are taking waaay too much credit for something that has been labored on for years and now we have individuals that just happened to be in a restaurant at a certain time documented as some type of OC heroes... its a strange world, thats all I'm saying.

Anyway, if there is continuing litigation be careful as to what you say in public as it may come back to bite you in the rear.

Last edited:
M

McX

My friend, I just think all the handshaking, backslapping and history revisionism that goes on here since the passage or CC in WI is curious.

Groups that are a couple of years old are taking waaay too much credit for something that has been labored on for years and now we have individuals that just happened to be in a restaurant at a certain time documented as some type of OC heroes... its a strange world, thats all I'm saying.

Anyway, if there is continuing litigation be careful as to what you say in public as it may come back to bite you in the rear.

Lunchbag! Your Back! i would engage you, but i must be innocent of instigation and retreat, i will leave the matter of your forum trouncing to others. my opinion.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
It Does Seem We Have Many Who Are Against Firearms Rights Attacking Us These Days...

The list grows longer with "new" forum posters posting inane comments that are negative to our Constitutional rights.

Carry On!

paul@paul-fisher.com

Wow! I just read this. Thanks guys for having my back. You guys are gentlemen and patriots.

As for peeing my pants, I wear Depends whenever I plan on meeting up with Madison PD.

M

McX

no prob Paul, the honor is to serve. but just in case, were having all the chairs at the next Bux meet covered in clear plastic. anything to help there guy.

StalkingHorse

The list grows longer with "new" forum posters posting inane comments that are negative to our Constitutional rights.
Yes of course. Any dissenting opinions must be "negative to our Constitutional rights", regardless of the fact the the constitution guarantees the right to dissenting opinion. lol I see nothing much has changed here.

Don't worry, its been squashed.

Be assimilated or perish. lol

Last edited:

msteinhilber

Stopped by on my lunch break today to check it out, wasn't anybody using the virtual range but it looked nice. Will be nice to have this nearby my office for the days I want to enjoy some range time over my lunch, will be nice having a life fire range closer to me. Not sure how often I'll take advantage of it since I can shoot for free if I drive a bit further to North Bristol. I wouldn't mind seeing Gander Mountain offer a yearly option to use the live range, but I imagine they wouldn't be interested in that if they're able to successfully bill out $25 for every hour.

Firearms Iinstuctor

Shooting on a simulator is fun and also gives one a differant perspective then just shooting a stationary target. Its not the end all of training put they have a place.

When used for shoot don't shoot they can be a good training tool.

Force on force traning with air soft guns, sim guns ect is better in my opinon but one has to be a lot more careful.