Thread: India K' Raja in Richmond, VA GUN FRIENDLY.

India K' Raja in Richmond, VA GUN FRIENDLY.

http://www.indiakraja.com/

Some conservative friends of mine were thinking of getting together on Friday after work to discuss politics. They decided to go to India K' Raja in Richmond. I've had Indian food once before several years ago and it was ALRIGHT. But I told one of my friends I wouldn't go if they were not gun friendly. She told me to message them on Facebook so I did and they answered back fairly quickly.

Chris Richardson July 24 at 9:59pm

Good Evening.

I'm thinking of joining a group of friends to eat at your establishment on Friday. However first it is important that I know whether or not you discriminate against gun owners. If you do not then I will be delighted to make plans to spend money in your restaurant and tell all of my other friends of how welcoming that you are to law abiding and responsible gun owners. If you do discriminate against those of us who own and carry firearms then I will regretfully and respectfully have to find somewhere else to dine.

Thank you very much!

Chris Richardson

India K' Raja July 25 at 2:23pm Report

Hi Chris,We do not discriminate against anybody. You are welcome to enjoy your meal at the restaurant on Friday.

Chris Richardson July 25 at 6:31pm

Thanks! See you there!

It's good that they allow carry. I follow the don't ask, don't tell policy. I don't ask if they allow it, and I don't tell them I am carrying. Let us know how the food is!
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    That's good news Chris.

I guess you could say they're CURRY friendly!

Quote Originally Posted by thebigsd View Post
    It's good that they allow carry. I follow the don't ask, don't tell policy. I don't ask if they allow it, and I don't tell them I am carrying. Let us know how the food is!
    True, but I didn't want to ruin plans for everyone else. And I was also kind of hoping it would be a reason not to eat there. I bet their food is very good! They've won some awards. But I'm not positive that I wouldn't rather have Italian or something....