• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

India K' Raja in Richmond, VA GUN FRIENDLY.

richarcm

http://www.indiakraja.com/

Some conservative friends of mine were thinking of getting together on Friday after work to discuss politics. They decided to go to India K' Raja in Richmond. I've had Indian food once before several years ago and it was ALRIGHT. But I told one of my friends I wouldn't go if they were not gun friendly. She told me to message them on Facebook so I did and they answered back fairly quickly.

Chris Richardson July 24 at 9:59pm

Good Evening.

I'm thinking of joining a group of friends to eat at your establishment on Friday. However first it is important that I know whether or not you discriminate against gun owners. If you do not then I will be delighted to make plans to spend money in your restaurant and tell all of my other friends of how welcoming that you are to law abiding and responsible gun owners. If you do discriminate against those of us who own and carry firearms then I will regretfully and respectfully have to find somewhere else to dine.

Thank you very much!

Chris Richardson

India K' Raja July 25 at 2:23pm Report

Hi Chris,We do not discriminate against anybody. You are welcome to enjoy your meal at the restaurant on Friday.

Chris Richardson July 25 at 6:31pm

Thanks! See you there!

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
It's good that they allow carry. I follow the don't ask, don't tell policy. I don't ask if they allow it, and I don't tell them I am carrying. Let us know how the food is!

richarcm

It's good that they allow carry. I follow the don't ask, don't tell policy. I don't ask if they allow it, and I don't tell them I am carrying. Let us know how the food is!

True, but I didn't want to ruin plans for everyone else. And I was also kind of hoping it would be a reason not to eat there. I bet their food is very good! They've won some awards. But I'm not positive that I wouldn't rather have Italian or something....