Thread: Hanging worth a wyndotte Sargent!!!

Cool Hanging worth a wyndotte Sargent!!!

I meant with not worth!!!!

Saturday night I had the pleasure of having a personal tour of the new wyndotte police station!! The Sarge is a friend of a friend. You know I had to ask him how they are dealing with the OC'ers here in Michigan and to my surprise he said he tries to ignore them and that's pretty much their status quo... It made me feel pretty good that it's really not a big deal anymore..... The guy is a bad ass mo fo tho he can whip some ass!!, he told us some great stories!!! Some people are just soooo stupid..Anyways just thought I would share!
    Last edited by T Mack; 07-25-2011 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Spelling error!

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by T Mack View Post
    The guy is a bad ass mo fo tho he can whip some ass!!, he told us some great stories!!! Some people are just soooo stupid and need a ass whooping!!! Anyways just thought I would share!
    Silly me. I thought that the purpose of police was to keep the peace and protect individual liberties, not "whip some ass," and that juries and judges determine whether a crime has taken place and what punishment is deserved. Thanks for clearing that up.

/sarcasm

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ManInBlack View Post
    Silly me. I thought that the purpose of police was to keep the peace and protect individual liberties, not "whip some ass," and that juries and judges determine whether a crime has taken place and what punishment is deserved. Thanks for clearing that up.

/sarcasm
    Yea I knew it wouldn't take long for someone to take it outta context, I train in MMA and Krav Maga and he trains in Ju Jitsu that's all I was saying. I didn't say he was out there beating law-abiding citizens up for no reason sir.
    So hopefully that clears that up for you. Not all Peace officers are ass holes...

Quote Originally Posted by T Mack View Post
    I meant with not worth!!!!

Saturday night I had the pleasure of having a personal tour of the new wyndotte police station!! The Sarge is a friend of a friend. You know I had to ask him how they are dealing with the OC'ers here in Michigan and to my surprise he said he tries to ignore them and that's pretty much their status quo... It made me feel pretty good that it's really not a big deal anymore..... The guy is a bad ass mo fo tho he can whip some ass!!, he told us some great stories!!! Some people are just soooo stupid..Anyways just thought I would share!
    To make you feel better, I got what you were saying. I would have worded it a little differently though :-) Sounds like a good guy. Does the department have a good track record with open carriers?
    Last edited by thebigsd; 07-25-2011 at 10:14 PM.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by thebigsd View Post
    To make you feel better, I got what you were saying. I would have worded it a little differently though :-) Sounds like a good guy. Does the department have a good track record with open carriers?
    Actually I would have to leave that answer up to the experts here from Michigan ima new bee!!

Has any fellow Michiganders had any issues in Wyndotte Michigan?

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar

Thumbs up Wyandotte & OC

To my knowledge they are one of the more professional departments in the area. No OC issues I can recall.
    “A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison.

“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.” “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.” George Washington

I have'nt noticed any mention of Wyandotte at all.Thats good!
    Today JESUS would tell me to sell my coat and buy two Springfield XD Compact 45acp's!

NRA LIFER,GOA,MOC Inc.,CLSD,MCRGO,UAW! MOLON LABE!!

OC'd in Wyndotte for 7/4 parade. Passed many local LEOs on the street. No issues.
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.