• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hanging worth a wyndotte Sargent!!!

T Mack

I meant with not worth!!!!

Saturday night I had the pleasure of having a personal tour of the new wyndotte police station!! The Sarge is a friend of a friend. You know I had to ask him how they are dealing with the OC'ers here in Michigan and to my surprise he said he tries to ignore them and that's pretty much their status quo... It made me feel pretty good that it's really not a big deal anymore..... The guy is a bad ass mo fo tho he can whip some ass!!, he told us some great stories!!! Some people are just soooo stupid..Anyways just thought I would share!

Last edited:

ManInBlack

The guy is a bad ass mo fo tho he can whip some ass!!, he told us some great stories!!! Some people are just soooo stupid and need a ass whooping!!! Anyways just thought I would share!

Silly me. I thought that the purpose of police was to keep the peace and protect individual liberties, not "whip some ass," and that juries and judges determine whether a crime has taken place and what punishment is deserved. Thanks for clearing that up.

/sarcasm

T Mack

Silly me. I thought that the purpose of police was to keep the peace and protect individual liberties, not "whip some ass," and that juries and judges determine whether a crime has taken place and what punishment is deserved. Thanks for clearing that up.

/sarcasm

Yea I knew it wouldn't take long for someone to take it outta context, I train in MMA and Krav Maga and he trains in Ju Jitsu that's all I was saying. I didn't say he was out there beating law-abiding citizens up for no reason sir.
So hopefully that clears that up for you. Not all Peace officers are ass holes...

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
I meant with not worth!!!!

Saturday night I had the pleasure of having a personal tour of the new wyndotte police station!! The Sarge is a friend of a friend. You know I had to ask him how they are dealing with the OC'ers here in Michigan and to my surprise he said he tries to ignore them and that's pretty much their status quo... It made me feel pretty good that it's really not a big deal anymore..... The guy is a bad ass mo fo tho he can whip some ass!!, he told us some great stories!!! Some people are just soooo stupid..Anyways just thought I would share!

To make you feel better, I got what you were saying. I would have worded it a little differently though :) Sounds like a good guy. Does the department have a good track record with open carriers?

Last edited:

T Mack

To make you feel better, I got what you were saying. I would have worded it a little differently though :) Sounds like a good guy. Does the department have a good track record with open carriers?

Actually I would have to leave that answer up to the experts here from Michigan ima new bee!!

Has any fellow Michiganders had any issues in Wyndotte Michigan?