Thread: Please sign this petition!! To fire and prosecute officer Harless of Canton PD

Please sign this petition!! To fire and prosecute officer Harless of Canton PD

http://www.change.org/petitions/will..._term=own_wall

As all of you are aware of the situation going on in Canton. This petition has been created to dismiss and prosecute Officer Harless.

Done. Currently 100 signatures. I'm sure we can change that pretty quick. You guys should re-post this in the Hot Topics forum!
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Just posted the link to the petition on several FB pages related to the event.

Thank you for your help

I signed. I really hope this Crooked Cop gets what he deserves. There is never a reason to threaten to execute a cooperative law abiding citizen. He should fry for that.

Apparently this isn't the first time Officer Harless has threatened to execute someone over gun possession. Granted this dash cam video shows his reaction when he spotted a gun on the floor of the truck and no one had a permit for it. But it is a similar incident.

http://www.cantonrep.com/news/x20149...another-arrest

Wow nice we are at 955 signatures, and one sheep got on there and put up a anti petition....petition....lol

Almost there.

Looks like there are only 4 more signatures needed. I hate to see someone lose their job. But if I threatened to put someone in the grave, while pointing a gun at them I would be sitting in jail. Scary thing is that this is not the 1st time he has done something like this.

Cool

This Cop, along with others like him need to be stopped. They are Gestapo, freedom haters, egoes that are clearly too big for any doorway. We must make this one the example to weed out the others.

He must be fired, prosecuted and jailed
    Last edited by Makarov; 09-13-2011 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Makarov View Post
    This Cop, along with others like him need to be stopped. They are Gestapo, freedom haters, egoes that are clearly too big for any doorway. We must make this one the example to weed out the others.

He must be fired, prosecuted and jailed
    Even if for some unimaginable reason he remains a cop, he's been forced to pay a price. He'll never REALLY be a cop again, regardless of the uniform. Any time he breaks wind, somebody out of his past is going to be there to leap forward with a lawsuit.

And I'll just bet there are even MORE videos waiting to be revealed...