• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Please sign this petition!! To fire and prosecute officer Harless of Canton PD

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Done. Currently 100 signatures. I'm sure we can change that pretty quick. You guys should re-post this in the Hot Topics forum!

TheLittleMan

I signed. I really hope this Crooked Cop gets what he deserves. There is never a reason to threaten to execute a cooperative law abiding citizen. He should fry for that.

David Harris

Almost there.

Looks like there are only 4 more signatures needed. I hate to see someone lose their job. But if I threatened to put someone in the grave, while pointing a gun at them I would be sitting in jail. Scary thing is that this is not the 1st time he has done something like this.:uhoh:

Makarov

This Cop, along with others like him need to be stopped. They are Gestapo, freedom haters, egoes that are clearly too big for any doorway. We must make this one the example to weed out the others.

He must be fired, prosecuted and jailed

Last edited:

Deanimator

This Cop, along with others like him need to be stopped. They are Gestapo, freedom haters, egoes that are clearly too big for any doorway. We must make this one the example to weed out the others.

He must be fired, prosecuted and jailed
Even if for some unimaginable reason he remains a cop, he's been forced to pay a price. He'll never REALLY be a cop again, regardless of the uniform. Any time he breaks wind, somebody out of his past is going to be there to leap forward with a lawsuit.

And I'll just bet there are even MORE videos waiting to be revealed...