• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I don't cry

XD40-OD

Campaign Veteran
but I might

my username is my baby. We sleep together, jog together... I love her so much

However, she needs to be replaced with a warm body, and I need to buy a ring.

The pet shelter is full, and my timeframe is three weeks to propose.

Much love

oO(background check will be conducted)

Last edited:
M

McX

i think you would feel better if you gave her to me.

dang, this is about a girl?! i thought it was about a gun! nevermind!

Last edited:

Pyro01

WHat's your budget for a ring? I got a $1000 ring for $240 at Sears because the style was no longer being produced, and it was a gorgeous ring, she loved it, but she had no choice in what I got her. I'm not sure if your lady-to-be wants to choose out her ring, but if she's just expecting one, then you should keep shopping around.

XD40-OD

Campaign Veteran
WHat's your budget for a ring? I got a $1000 ring for $240 at Sears because the style was no longer being produced, and it was a gorgeous ring, she loved it, but she had no choice in what I got her. I'm not sure if your lady-to-be wants to choose out her ring, but if she's just expecting one, then you should keep shopping around.

Nothin says lovin like Sears!....

XD40-OD

Campaign Veteran
east/west micro pave`, with north/south accent

My time overseas made me a designer. What can I say

M

McX

remember there guy, you can start with a small diamond, and as the years pass, upgrade the diamond, still using the orginal setting. that's what i did.

bluehighways

I implore you to check out Amazon.com for deals. You can find incredible deals if you look. You might not even need to sell your baby to do it.

XD40-OD

Campaign Veteran
remember there guy, you can start with a small diamond, and as the years pass, upgrade the diamond, still using the orginal setting. that's what i did.

I agree completely, but I designed my own setting

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Check all the major jewelry retailers online. I got my wife's ring from zales.com for about $150.00 cheaper than the same exact ring in the store. Good luck!

Outdoorsman1

I think it was William Shakespeare that said... "He who calls dibs, get dibs".

As far as the OP... Maybe a payment plan for the ring...???

Outdoorsman1

XD40-OD

Campaign Veteran
I think it was William Shakespeare that said... "He who calls dibs, get dibs".

As far as the OP... Maybe a payment plan for the ring...???

Outdoorsman1

I'm a debt free man, and it will stay that way

As for the Bevis and Butthead guy, your maturity shows

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Nothin says lovin like Sears!....

If my girl, started giving me SEARS CRAFTSMEN tools, I would be feeling the love :) Heck I might even have to surprise her with a home made candlelite dinner ( lobster ) with a good bottle of wine, nice roses & soft romantic music in the background then halfway through ....Drop to a knee & BOOM..pull out the Ring......& ask her the question BLOW HER MIND....as she is crying & saying yes....... (((( WINNING ))))

now, this can't be the first time you make her a nice romatic dinner, with flowers, etc...otherwise she might figure something is up..Maybe romance is lost nowadays..

i guess i am an old romantic fool..

Last edited: