Thread: St. Louis Rotisserie restaurant

St. Louis Rotisserie restaurant

Does anyone here know if St Louis Rotisserie allows carry in the restaurant ? It is located at 13029 Olive Blvd. in St Louis.

Thanks.

I would have to walk up to their front door to see if there is a no firearms sign posted.

Rotisserie sounds good. I'll have to check it out.

I was able to get hold of them by phone. I asked if they allowed carry in the restaurant . The man that answered said...." not really but if you are going to be concealed carrying it'll be ok. " I was taken aback by that answer but before I could ask anything else , he hung up. I didn't even get his name .

We were visiting family and they decided Chinese would taste better so we ended up doing that. Sorry but I can't say if they have a sign on their door at the Rotisserie .
    Last edited by jayspapa; 07-28-2011 at 11:59 PM.

Accomplished Advocate
    I try not to speak poorly of a customer and when I was on the road servicing refrigeration equipment I serviced there. I will not go into detail other than to say I do not eat there at all.

We do get a rotisserie chicken from Sams or Dierbergs about once a week.
    John C. Eastman Associate Dean of Chapman University’s School of Law "the Second Amendment, like its sister amendments, does not confer a right but rather recognizes a natural right inherent in our humanity."