• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

St. Louis Rotisserie restaurant

jayspapa

I was able to get hold of them by phone. I asked if they allowed carry in the restaurant . The man that answered said...." not really but if you are going to be concealed carrying it'll be ok. " I was taken aback by that answer but before I could ask anything else , he hung up. I didn't even get his name .

We were visiting family and they decided Chinese would taste better so we ended up doing that. Sorry but I can't say if they have a sign on their door at the Rotisserie .

Last edited:

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
I try not to speak poorly of a customer and when I was on the road servicing refrigeration equipment I serviced there. I will not go into detail other than to say I do not eat there at all.

We do get a rotisserie chicken from Sams or Dierbergs about once a week.