• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FREE BRAT FRY - FREE BRAT FRY in Green Bay being paid for by an Anti Walker Group

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
FREE BRAT FRY - FREE BRAT FRY - FREE BRAT FRY - FREE BRAT FRY

This >> Sunday from 5 pm -7 pm @ the Green Bay Education Association
2256 Main street Green Bay.. Anyone can show, it's TOTALLY free food.
Being put on by....GET THIS >>>>>>

WE ARE NOT Wisconsin, a Liberal ,pro union , Anti Walker special interest group.
Go there and eat all their FREE FREE FREE Brats !!!!!!!!!

This is a thank you party to all the ENTITLED teachers that Protested Walker in Madison... PLEASE, HAVE SOME FREE BRATS THIS SUNDAY !!!!!! eVEN IF YOU HAVE TO DRIVE A LITTLE DISTANCE...

Eat at least 2 or 3 brats..maybe even accidently drop one on the ground....

Everyone FIRE MISSION..PLEASE post this on your FB pages !!!!

Last edited:

ManInBlack

Be careful - I'm pretty sure liberals put chemicals in their food - that's how they mutate their brains in the first place!

M

McX

saw this in the headlines today. i'm turning you all in, i need the money.

TSA already has “behavior detection officers” at 161 airports nationwide looking for travelers exhibiting physiological or psychological signs that a traveler might be a terrorist. However, Pistole said TSA is preparing to move to an approach that employs more conversation with travelers.

HandyHamlet

... looking for travelers exhibiting physiological or psychological signs that a traveler might be a terrorist.

Takes one to know one.

[video=youtube;sdOCXf5y51M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdOCXf5y51M[/video]

Last edited: