• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How I Encountered another OCer

ApacheBunny

so it was Tuesday evening up in Spokane near the Shopko north of Northtown mall forgot the restraunt name but they had a lot of classic cars ranging from Datsun (Nissan) to Buick, I was taking in the beautiful sight and something caught my eye. I turned around and it was an OCer so I walked up to him and started a normal conversation and later asked him if he was ocing which came out wrong because of my dysgraphia and asked if he frequented OCDO talked a bit more then parted after a few minutes so i could take in the sight of a Camaro SS and talk to an old man about his Buick which had an interesting combo. After parting ways it renewed my faith and interest in open carrying. Sorry for the terrible grammar can't help it

ApacheBunny

he said he doesnt frequent the boards, then we got into talking about the guns we carry, maybe you guys can tell me who he or if any of you met him before, i mean he was tall, im 6'1" and he was still standing a head over me, carries a Glock dont know which model not up on their line thats about it, dont know facial features but i figured him being tall sort of stands out.

Thor80

I have yet to see any unicorns in Spokane except when we all met up. Nice to know that they are out there though! :)

-Thor

Jeff Hayes

he said he doesnt frequent the boards, then we got into talking about the guns we carry, maybe you guys can tell me who he or if any of you met him before, i mean he was tall, im 6'1" and he was still standing a head over me, carries a Glock dont know which model not up on their line thats about it, dont know facial features but i figured him being tall sort of stands out.

It wasn't me.

ApacheBunny

lawl Thor, they poop rainbows too. Just seeing if anyone has met him before, so anyone know when the next meet is for the Spokane area or are we all stacked for summer, crap i forgot the park picnic =/

amzbrady

it was Fred.