Thread: CADL reminder from ARIZ.

CADL reminder from ARIZ.

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=326601 .What those in authority can and will do despite our rights and the law!
    Today JESUS would tell me to sell my coat and buy two Springfield XD Compact 45acp's!

NRA LIFER,GOA,MOC Inc.,CLSD,MCRGO,UAW! MOLON LABE!!

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar

Angry Wow!

If you listen closely the Police Chief threatens to arrest the Mayor? WTF? The mayor is following Robert's rules of meeting order. This is a huge red flag for all of us! In one fell swoop they (council) went after the 1A & 2A rights of their own citizens because the little people are asking questions about their (council's) potential graft/theft of public funds? Nice!

Hold on to your hats boys & girls, if other little tin pot dictatorships pick up on this the ride is going to get bumpy!
    “A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison.

“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.” “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.” George Washington

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Glock9mmOldStyle View Post
    If you listen closely the Police Chief threatens to arrest the Mayor? WTF? The mayor is following Robert's rules of meeting order. This is a huge red flag for all of us! In one fell swoop they (council) went after the 1A & 2A rights of their own citizens because the little people are asking questions about their (council's) potential graft/theft of public funds? Nice!

Hold on to your hats boys & girls, if other little tin pot dictatorships pick up on this the ride is going to get bumpy!
    It shows our fight with CADL is not an aberation.Many in authority,local,state or national are ignorant of our rights and some are just plain hostile.Thats why our fight is bigger than most know.When the citizens finally understand whats going on it's overwhealming.FEAR NOT,WE WILL FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS AND OUR LIBERTIES! CARRY ON!
    Today JESUS would tell me to sell my coat and buy two Springfield XD Compact 45acp's!

NRA LIFER,GOA,MOC Inc.,CLSD,MCRGO,UAW! MOLON LABE!!

Quote Originally Posted by hamaneggs View Post
    It shows our fight with CADL is not an aberation.Many in authority,local,state or national are ignorant of our rights and some are just plain hostile.Thats why our fight is bigger than most know.When the citizens finally understand whats going on it's overwhealming.FEAR NOT,WE WILL FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS AND OUR LIBERTIES! CARRY ON!
    I see someone else understands the scope of the problem with people who think they own the world having gravitated into government positions of power.
    Gun control isn't about the gun at all.... for those who want gun control it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others. And an openly carried gun is a slap in the face to all of those things.

They have been having problems in quartzite for a couple years with that police chief and the entire department.

Wow

Did anybody else watch other video's from that town? Somebody needs to tell those people to call the FBI.

USC 1984

Or is it 1983...?
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

Either way Winston Smith found he loved Big Brother.

I hope the petty tyrants hang.

Banned
    We are losing our freedoms because we only fight by the book.

ITS THEIR BOOK! THEY WROTE IT!.
    Last edited by stainless1911; 07-29-2011 at 11:11 AM.

new bill of rights
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new bill of rights.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	90.6 KB 
ID:	6495  
    live every day like its your last cause one day you will be right

Banned
    ^ prdy much.