• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT: Anyone from Fort Collins Area heading to Pueblo tomorrow?

eBratt

To help keep this on topic, I'll buy lunch for anyone who takes me up on this so it will be an OC Lunch Meetup!

Long story short, UHAUL just made my weekend moving plans hell and the closest available truck to move my family from Lamar to the Fort Collins area where I am isn't going to be in Lamar like we were told yesterday, but is actually in Pueblo. So I need to make it to Pueblo tomorrow by 7pm if possible to pick up this truck and then drive it to Lamar to pack up my family.

Anyone happen to be heading that direction? Like I said, I'll buy lunch or dinner. Make it a cheap meal and I may even be able to kick in a bit towards gas.

Any takers?

JamesB

I'm confused, where to where to what?

If you are looking for one around Ft. Collins how can there not be one in Denver...

I must be confused.

eBratt

Where to where to what?

Me: Fort Collins/Loveland to Pueblo
Truck: Pueblo to Lamar to Fort Collins/Loveland
Family: Lamar to Fort Collins/Loveland

Really, the only one that matters in all that is me from Fort Collins/Loveland to Pueblo tomorrow.

The why Pueblo is that the reservation was for Lamar and they are only willing to comp us miles if we pick up the truck closest to Lamar. That is why I am heading to Pueblo.

Any takers? I'm not holding my breath but I figured I would ask.

M-Taliesin

Where to where to what?

Me: Fort Collins/Loveland to Pueblo
Truck: Pueblo to Lamar to Fort Collins/Loveland
Family: Lamar to Fort Collins/Loveland

Really, the only one that matters in all that is me from Fort Collins/Loveland to Pueblo tomorrow.

The why Pueblo is that the reservation was for Lamar and they are only willing to comp us miles if we pick up the truck closest to Lamar. That is why I am heading to Pueblo.

Any takers? I'm not holding my breath but I figured I would ask.

Howdy Amigo!
When did you need to be there? Depending on time, I may be of some service.
If it doesn't conflict with existing plans, I do it just for the heck of it. Always happy to meet another OC'er and help out in need.
But I'm booked. Wife wants me to take her to a movie and I have an appointment in the morning to visit with a custom holster maker. So it would depend on when.

I was wondering why anybody would be wanting to go to Pueblo on purpose! LOL!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

Last edited:

M-Taliesin

Watch it bub. ;)

Howdy Bogidu!
That's funny right there amigo! Thanks for the chuckle!
I remember one time at KKTV when they put a crawl on the screen during a newscast where they spelled it "Peeyeblo!"
People in Pueblo were not amused by this, and the station got innundated by calls to the studio.
Believe, if I remember rightly, that somebody got the axe for that one.

That being said, I have nothing against Pueblo. Except, perhaps, that it IS Pueblo!!!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin