Thread: Back To The Bricks Invitation

Back To The Bricks Invitation

The Michigan Gear Grinders Car Club has ask me to post this invitation to all... OC..CC..or no carry.
    To join them at the Back To The Bricks festival in Flint. They will have a lot of eye candy in the form of hot rods, classic, and custom cars to look at.

They are in full support of 2A and welcome the opportunity to invite us to the festival. There were seven of us who marched with them in the Curwood Festival parade in Owosso this year and a good time was had by all.

So if you are a first time OC'er looking for an outing or an old horse just looking at cars; come on out and join us for a day of drooling.

Host: Michigan Gear Grinders Car Club
    Where: Downtown Flint
    When: Sat Aug 20th...9am till.....

Will post any new info updates.

Thanks for your support, in advance.
    Jerry Brewer..for.. Michigan Gear Grinders

Quote Originally Posted by WARCHILD View Post
    The Michigan Gear Grinders Car Club has ask me to post this invitation to all... OC..CC..or no carry.
    To join them at the Back To The Bricks festival in Flint. They will have a lot of eye candy in the form of hot rods, classic, and custom cars to look at.

They are in full support of 2A and welcome the opportunity to invite us to the festival. There were seven of us who marched with them in the Curwood Festival parade in Owosso this year and a good time was had by all.

So if you are a first time OC'er looking for an outing or an old horse just looking at cars; come on out and join us for a day of drooling.

Host: Michigan Gear Grinders Car Club
    Where: Downtown Flint
    When: Sat Aug 20th...9am till.....

Will post any new info updates.

Thanks for your support, in advance.
    Jerry Brewer..for.. Michigan Gear Grinders
    Thanks Jerry
    Giving up our liberties for safety is the one sure way to let the violent among us win.

"Though defensive violence will always be a 'sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." -Saint Augustine

Disclaimer I am not a lawyer! Please do not consider anything you read from me to be legal advice.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar
    Should MOC have a table set up at thsi event? If so, volunteers to man the table?
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Yooperlady and I have been waiting to find out about what the Gear Grinders were going to do at Back to the Bricks so we can be there.... so thanks for the update Jerry.... and thanks to the Gear Grinders.
    Gun control isn't about the gun at all.... for those who want gun control it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others. And an openly carried gun is a slap in the face to all of those things.

There has been some controversy that has developed between Michigan Gear Grinders and the Back to the bricks org.
    At this time the Grinders do not know if they will participate; it depends on if they can settle their differences.
    I would still encourage you to visit the Bricks festival and help support the local economy.
    Updates will be posted as received.

Sincerest apologies
    Jerry Brewer for Michigan Gear Grinders car club

Bumpty...bump, bump.