• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Virtual Shooting Range opening at Gander Mountain Madison.

Vandil

Full story here.

Headline is a bit slanted but what can you really expect from The Cap Times? I'm curious if you can rent the virtual range without an instruction package. The story seemed to indicate it was for use with the instructor lead courses offered there.

M

McX

west world...........forgot all about that one, great post Lurchiron!

dangerousman

For some odd reason Gander Academy has officially decided that it will teach the Weaver stance in all of it's shooting courses. Despite the modern technology, it's too bad they're 20 years or so behind the times in their instruction. Isosceles has been regarded as the superior technique by top shooters since the 1980's. It's very puzzling that they insist on teaching the inferior technique, and it's a great disservice to their customers.