Thread: GG 1 Crack head 0

Cool GG 1 Crack head 0

Crack heads try to rob a guy at a gas station, he has a CCW, couple of .45's later, and there is video....

http://fox.daytonsnewssource.com/sha...s/vid_47.shtml

This is nearly 45 days old and has been posted here about 42 days ago and since then.

Check closer before you repost something this old.

It is a good story.
    Last edited by OldCurlyWolf; 07-30-2011 at 08:54 AM.
    I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them.

Politicians should serve two terms, one in office and one in prison.(borrowed from RioKid)

Quote Originally Posted by OldCurlyWolf View Post
    This is nearly 45 days old and has been posted here about 42 days ago and since then.

Check closer before you repost something this old.

It is a good story.
    With the turn over rate here that would be about 15 pages back.... nope not going to do that.... So just enjoy it.

There's a great feature called the "search".

Seriously though, online forums always have this issue. The more work you do to make sure something you have to share isn't already here, the more people will appreciate the stuff that is new (that you post).

--
    Peace. ~G
    Carry weapon: SA XDm .40 SC + 11rd Ranger SXT 180gr

Which only works if you can hit the post title, all too often that actual subject matter of the posts is not a part of the title....

Waste of time, not totally but it does make it easer to find you own old posts....

Problem is too many want a unique post title, which complicates the issue, so if I do not see it in the first two pages....
    Last edited by Sheldon; 08-01-2011 at 12:29 PM.

I fully understand your frustration, if using the quick search box. Hit the "Advanced Search" link just below it and quite a few more options open up to you. I've used it many times to find relevant posts, including older posts and things that prevented me from reposting something existing.

Either way, it is a good story and helped convince someone I know to carry in condition 1 instead of 3.

--
    Peace. ~G
    Carry weapon: SA XDm .40 SC + 11rd Ranger SXT 180gr

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoZ View Post
    I fully understand your frustration, if using the quick search box. Hit the "Advanced Search" link just below it and quite a few more options open up to you. I've used it many times to find relevant posts, including older posts and things that prevented me from reposting something existing.

Either way, it is a good story and helped convince someone I know to carry in condition 1 instead of 3.

--
    Peace. ~G
    Amen bro, when faced with the condition 1 or 3 argument my favorite line is "P P P P Please MR Bad guy don't shoot me until I can get my gun loaded".....
    Last edited by Sheldon; 08-02-2011 at 01:49 PM.