• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

GG 1 Crack head 0

OldCurlyWolf

This is nearly 45 days old and has been posted here about 42 days ago and since then.

Check closer before you repost something this old.

It is a good story.

Last edited:

Sheldon

This is nearly 45 days old and has been posted here about 42 days ago and since then.

Check closer before you repost something this old.

It is a good story.

With the turn over rate here that would be about 15 pages back.... nope not going to do that.... So just enjoy it.

GuidoZ

There's a great feature called the "search". :banana:

Seriously though, online forums always have this issue. The more work you do to make sure something you have to share isn't already here, the more people will appreciate the stuff that is new (that you post). :cool:

--
Peace. ~G

Sheldon

Which only works if you can hit the post title, all too often that actual subject matter of the posts is not a part of the title....

Waste of time, not totally but it does make it easer to find you own old posts....

Problem is too many want a unique post title, which complicates the issue, so if I do not see it in the first two pages....

Last edited:

GuidoZ

I fully understand your frustration, if using the quick search box. Hit the "Advanced Search" link just below it and quite a few more options open up to you. I've used it many times to find relevant posts, including older posts and things that prevented me from reposting something existing.

Either way, it is a good story and helped convince someone I know to carry in condition 1 instead of 3. :cool:

--
Peace. ~G

Sheldon

I fully understand your frustration, if using the quick search box. Hit the "Advanced Search" link just below it and quite a few more options open up to you. I've used it many times to find relevant posts, including older posts and things that prevented me from reposting something existing.

Either way, it is a good story and helped convince someone I know to carry in condition 1 instead of 3. :cool:

--
Peace. ~G

Amen bro, when faced with the condition 1 or 3 argument my favorite line is "P P P P Please MR Bad guy don't shoot me until I can get my gun loaded".....

Last edited: