Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 66

Thread: Birthers here we go again...

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Battle Creek, ,
    Posts
    559

    Cool Birthers here we go again...

    From http://visiontoamerica.org/2765/subp...h-certificate/

    Computer scanning expert Doug Vogt and typesetting expert Paul Irey say they will accompany attorney Orly Taitz when she presents to the Hawaii Department of Health a subpoena that should allow her to examine Barack Obama‘s original 1961 typewritten birth certificate.



    Vogt and Irey both told WND they are making travel plans to join Taitz in Honolulu when she goes to the state agency at 10 a.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 8, to present the subpoena in person.



    “We will plan to hold a press conference late in the day of Aug. 8,” Vogt said, “and if the document we see varies from the birth certificate documents the White House released, we plan to file criminal charges in Hawaii immediately.”



    Vogt shared with WND a copy of a letter he has written to Hawaii Attorney General David Louie, putting Louie on notice regarding the reasons he believes the birth certificate released by the White House is fraudulent

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063
    Personally, I never believed that Obama was not born in the US. I did wonder, though what concerned me was his overblown hesitancy to release his actual birth certificate. When Hawaii finally released it, that exacerbated the hinky feelings over the question of what he could have possibly been trying to hide.

    It seems like these folks sense some shenanigans in the release, not necessarily that Obama was not born in America.

    Anyway, rather than calling these folks "birthers," it may be more appropriate to call them "certificaters."

    I still wonder what Obama was hiding. They likely will find no real difference between the document on file and the one released. (They may well find some trivial differences caused by reproduction and choose to read nefarious intent into those differences.) But, still, I am curious to see what they turn up.

    We should expect the openness and honesty from a president that a "Knock yourself out, guys," would demonstrate. That attitude is something Obama lacks and is, IMO, the real concern in this affair.

  3. #3
    Regular Member jammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    62

    Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    personally, i never believed that obama was not born in the us. I did wonder, though what concerned me was his overblown hesitancy to release his actual birth certificate. When hawaii finally released it, that exacerbated the hinky feelings over the question of what he could have possibly been trying to hide.

    It seems like these folks sense some shenanigans in the release, not necessarily that obama was not born in america.

    Anyway, rather than calling these folks "birthers," it may be more appropriate to call them "certificaters."

    i still wonder what obama was hiding. They likely will find no real difference between the document on file and the one released. (they may well find some trivial differences caused by reproduction and choose to read nefarious intent into those differences.) but, still, i am curious to see what they turn up.

    We should expect the openness and honesty from a president that a "knock yourself out, guys," would demonstrate. That attitude is something obama lacks and is, imo, the real concern in this affair.
    it does not matter if he was born in the" usa" or not!! What matters is " that he is "not" a natural born citizen of the usa", meaning that to be a natural born citizen, you have to be born on us soil, " and be born to two us citizens at the time of birth"! Obama's daddy was a" british subject" from kenya ", and was never a citizen of the us when obama jr. Was born, therefore obama jr. Can never be a" natural born citizen" of the usa, and can never run for, or be, elected president of the u.s.a. " ever" !! Get it !! Obama is a usurper and was never "vetted" by congress, he is a plant, sorry to say, but true! Check for yourselves what the constitution rules say, what, the requirements for president are. Sorry for the all caps, but i am so sick of uninformed people thinking that , this man is" eligible" to be the president of the " u.s.a." when he's " not " and never will be. Thanks for letting me blow off steam.

  4. #4
    Regular Member Phoenix David's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Glendale, Arizona, USA
    Posts
    629
    My thoughts are that he/his handlers wanted to use it to distract people by making fun of the birthers, he could have produced it at any time but then they would have found something else to latch on like the fact that his *********************REDACTED BY NSA*********************************************** and you know it would be the *******REDACTED BY NSA****** and that would end the whole thing.
    Freedom is a bit like sex, when your getting it you take it for granted, when you're not you want it bad, other people get mad at you for having it and others want to take it away from you so only they have it.

  5. #5
    Founder's Club Member thebigsd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Quarryville, PA
    Posts
    3,543
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix David View Post
    My thoughts are that he/his handlers wanted to use it to distract people by making fun of the birthers, he could have produced it at any time but then they would have found something else to latch on like the fact that his *********************REDACTED BY NSA*********************************************** and you know it would be the *******REDACTED BY NSA****** and that would end the whole thing.
    Very funny...lol. Personally, I have also always believed he is a US citizen. To me I have the belief that someone in the previous administration would have checked Obama out before he became President. I am sure someone, NSA?, was checking into the backgrounds of every candidate. If there had been any serious concern of his eligibility I'm sure it would have been addressed if for nothing more than political reasons. I am not an Obama fan at all, but unfortunately I'm pretty sure he's legitimate. The "birthers" or "certificators" should redirect their energy to make sure he is not re-elected in 2012....
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

  6. #6
    Founder's Club Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fairfax Co., VA
    Posts
    18,766
    My, my. What little faith y'all have in our vaunted CIA. If CIA can't sneak passably forged documents into a little ol' hospital file...

    Hmmmm. I wonder if that was the delay.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by jammer View Post
    it does not matter if he was born in the" usa" or not!! What matters is " that he is "not" a natural born citizen of the usa", meaning that to be a natural born citizen, you have to be born on us soil, " and be born to two us citizens at the time of birth"! Obama's daddy was a" british subject" from kenya ", and was never a citizen of the us when obama jr. Was born, therefore obama jr. Can never be a" natural born citizen" of the usa, and can never run for, or be, elected president of the u.s.a. " ever" !! Get it !! Obama is a usurper and was never "vetted" by congress, he is a plant, sorry to say, but true! Check for yourselves what the constitution rules say, what, the requirements for president are. Sorry for the all caps, but i am so sick of uninformed people thinking that , this man is" eligible" to be the president of the " u.s.a." when he's " not " and never will be. Thanks for letting me blow off steam.

    image courtesy xkcd.com

    I know about.com isn't exactly top notch, but it appears the both parents being US citizens is only a requirement when born over seas...
    http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/thepre...resrequire.htm

    Like it or not, he is your president, vote him out in 2012 if you want(If the republicans put up a decent candidate I'll be there with you), but one day you'll have to accept that the president of the United States from 2008-2012/2016 was Barrack Hussein Obama.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063
    Quote Originally Posted by jammer View Post
    it does not matter if he was born in the" usa" or not!! What matters is " that he is "not" a natural born citizen of the usa", meaning that to be a natural born citizen, you have to be born on us soil, " and be born to two us citizens at the time of birth"! Obama's daddy was a" british subject" from kenya ", and was never a citizen of the us when obama jr. Was born, therefore obama jr. Can never be a" natural born citizen" of the usa, and can never run for, or be, elected president of the u.s.a. " ever" !! Get it !! Obama is a usurper and was never "vetted" by congress, he is a plant, sorry to say, but true! Check for yourselves what the constitution rules say, what, the requirements for president are. Sorry for the all caps, but i am so sick of uninformed people thinking that , this man is" eligible" to be the president of the " u.s.a." when he's " not " and never will be. Thanks for letting me blow off steam.
    You may not strive to use proper punctuation and capitalization, but I do. When you quote my posts, please do not alter my correct language in favor of your improper use of the language.

    On point: Cite? Where did you get that definition? Codified law? Judicial opinion?

  9. #9
    Founder's Club Member thebigsd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Quarryville, PA
    Posts
    3,543
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    You may not strive to use proper punctuation and capitalization, but I do. When you quote my posts, please do not alter my correct language in favor of your improper use of the language.

    On point: Cite? Where did you get that definition? Codified law? Judicial opinion?
    How did he even manage to mess up what you said that badly? When you quote doesn't it copy everything exactly? I would also like a cite because I doubt some of what he is saying. The particular part of his statement that I am referring to is all of it.
    Last edited by thebigsd; 07-29-2011 at 11:47 PM.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigsd View Post
    How did he even manage to mess up what you said that badly? When you quote doesn't it copy everything exactly? I would also like a cite because I doubt some of what he is saying. The particular part of his statement that I am referring to is all of it.
    My guess is that he accidentally deleted part of my post and did not know how to do a simple undo. Instead, he used his typing techniques to retype my words. I am glad he got them right. I just don't like a quote out there that makes me look lazy in my post-typing. I actually put a great deal of effort into crafting each and every post.

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    ... I actually put a great deal of effort into crafting each and every post.
    That's funny, because my guy at McDonald's put a great deal of effort into crafting each and every cheeseburger.
    Exodus 21:12-14

    Click here for some Common Sense

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    113

    What's Wrong With Roger Calero?

    Read his wikipedia page and let me know if you find anything of concern. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Calero
    Exodus 21:12-14

    Click here for some Common Sense

  13. #13
    Campaign Veteran since9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
    Posts
    6,787
    So if Obama's certificate is found to have been forged, two questions:

    1. What would happen to Obama? Jail time?

    2. Would Biden step up to the plate, or would he resign for having been a party to the deception?
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

  14. #14
    Regular Member HKcarrier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    831
    I don't know whether Obama is a citizen or not.. at this point I don't think it matters much...

    I will say, however, that if you download that birth certificate the whitehouse web page had... (and I did this myself) and open it up with photoshop, the document has MANY layers... as in someone forgot to "flatten" the image that they had created... I DO NOT believe the released birth certificate is REAL and UNEDITED.

    If it simply was a scan and post type deal, there would be no layers as there was.

    I have the document if it is not still posted on the whitehouse site... I would be happy to e-mail it to anyone that has photoshop so they can see for themselves.

    There was also a video going around of a guy breaking the birth cert. down using photoshop and him saying why it is UNMISTAKABLY a fake.

  15. #15
    Regular Member 230therapy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    People's County of Fairfax
    Posts
    276
    There is all sorts of stuff that could happen to Obama. Using a social security number that wasn't assigned to you is a felony. Treason, punishable by death, is another. None of it will happen to Obama. He will be allowed to run for a second term.

    I believe there is a pretender in the White House, but nobody is willing to do anything about it.
    Last edited by 230therapy; 07-31-2011 at 01:38 PM.
    Does anyone here actually believe that the Founders were sitting around in John Adams' tavern UNARMED because they believed a bar should be a gun free zone?

  16. #16
    Founder's Club Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fairfax Co., VA
    Posts
    18,766
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    snip i actually put a great deal of effort into crafting each and every post.
    qft

  17. #17
    Campaign Veteran RabbiVJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    ATL via DTW
    Posts
    212
    orly taitz is a whackjob...nuff said...she will not leave this alone...
    -NRA Member, GSSF Member, GeorgiaCarry Member, Glock Certified Armorer, Glock 30SF, STI Elektra, M&P9c, NAA Black Widow .22 WMR
    -“I do believe that where there is a choice only between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.”—Mahatma Ghandhi

  18. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    113
    Yeah, when the facts don't compute the name calling starts, and it started with the term "birther". Orly may very well be a "wackjob", but she is mostly correct on the Birth Certificate issue.

    Did any of you check up on Roger Calero? He was ON THE BALLOT in FIVE STATES, and he was clearly born in Nicaragua to Nicaraguian nationals. Calero only had the backing of a small socialist party, what do you suppose a large socialist party like the Democrats could come up with? The fact is that no President has ever been vetted by anyone other than the press, and the press broken.
    Exodus 21:12-14

    Click here for some Common Sense

  19. #19
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6
    Hey all...

    Here is a link to a photoshop pro who takes his time to address all of the details being discussed on this thread. THIS IS INCREDIBLE!!!! It has certainly made a Birth/Cert. guy out of me. It's a little lengthy...three parts in all, but well worth the investment in time. ENJOY!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s9StxsFllY

  20. #20
    Regular Member Yaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Salinas, California
    Posts
    95
    There ya go folks. Keep playing around with the birth certificate nonsense then you can all sit in a circle trying to figure out why he was re-elected.
    You exclude large voting demographics with the retarded nonsense that some groups in this country continue to regurgitate.
    If you don't like his politics then talk about that. Stop the racist crap about where he was born. I know you were all concerned about where every president before him was born (lying sacks of sh**). Go ask Bush for his BC.

    Hell i still haven't heard anyone say how he f**cked up this country got under george bush. the Bulls**t Homeland security. How about him tapping phones? How about his limiting stem cell research because of where it would come from. How about the billions wasted on 2 wars (hows that working out). My bad you were too busy looking for Waldo who had the presidents birth certificate. How about the searching on subways you crying about that?

    Crush the man about his politics not his freaking birth certificate. Hell I changed my voting habits based on politics and what those elected will and will not do. I cannot let some idiots here and across the country influence me because I won't vote to spite a few short minded people.

    You must know how f**king stupid you sound about a birth certifcate. Hell at least Hitler was obvious about what he was doing (except during the olympics).

  21. #21
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaki View Post
    .... You must know how f**king stupid you sound about a birth certifcate. Hell at least Hitler was obvious about what he was doing (except during the olympics).
    Yeah, like I posted earlier, when the facts don't fit the programing the name calling starts. Thanks for proving my point.

    And, it is not just his Birth Certificate, but his college records also. We all get to make fun of GWB for being a dumb@ss, at least I do. I want equal opportunity to critique P.bo's grades.

    And another thing, WTF am I doing that Hitler was obvious about?
    Exodus 21:12-14

    Click here for some Common Sense

  22. #22
    Regular Member jbone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaki View Post
    There ya go folks. Keep playing around with the birth certificate nonsense then you can all sit in a circle trying to figure out why he was re-elected.
    You exclude large voting demographics with the retarded nonsense that some groups in this country continue to regurgitate.
    If you don't like his politics then talk about that. Stop the racist crap about where he was born. I know you were all concerned about where every president before him was born (lying sacks of sh**). Go ask Bush for his BC.

    Hell i still haven't heard anyone say how he f**cked up this country got under george bush. the Bulls**t Homeland security. How about him tapping phones? How about his limiting stem cell research because of where it would come from. How about the billions wasted on 2 wars (hows that working out). My bad you were too busy looking for Waldo who had the presidents birth certificate. How about the searching on subways you crying about that?

    Crush the man about his politics not his freaking birth certificate. Hell I changed my voting habits based on politics and what those elected will and will not do. I cannot let some idiots here and across the country influence me because I won't vote to spite a few short minded people.

    You must know how f**king stupid you sound about a birth certifcate. Hell at least Hitler was obvious about what he was doing (except during the olympics).
    Someone lost in the hopey changey, American altering transformation I see.
    You call people racist for their concerns over an Illegal Alien President with radical anti-America policy, and then bash President Bush for his policy (which wasn’t event the topic, but the escape from the truth for Obama lickers). Bush is White, you’re bashing him because he’s white, I guess that would make you a racist, and hypocrite.
    Your whole reply was racist dung.

  23. #23
    Regular Member Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Grennsboro NC
    Posts
    5,358
    First of, I don't care if Obama is or is not a "real" citizen. He's already in office, and at this point in the game, there is nothing we could go to remedy that, until 2012...

    But I am a professional graphic designer with over 20 years experience. I've had Adobe certification in PhotoShop, Illustrator, and Acrobat. I've been doing scanning, photo editing and image manipulation for over 2 decades, and am an expert in these areas. I am currently a Graduate student pursuing my Master degree in the field at a major university.

    Ican say, without hesitation (after closely examining this "birth certificate") using PhotoShop, Acrobat, Illustrator, and a few other pieces of software that are specialized tools used by designers, that not only is this document NOT a scan of a real paper document, but it a shoddy fake at that.

    And I am willing to testify under oath to that, based on my experience, expertise, and analysis.

    The question isn't IF this is a fake. That much is obvious. I've actually seen better fake "pocket litter" produced by undergrads, so they could get into bars underage...

    And he question isn't WHY they gave us a fake. At this point, it doesn't matter. My guess is though, is that it's just a sort of "inside joke" that they can laugh at the American people over...

    The REAL question is why is is such an OBVIOUSLY BAD fake...
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

  24. #24
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    The REAL question is why is is such an OBVIOUSLY BAD fake...
    there is nothing we could go to remedy that, until 2012...
    I think you already answered your own question.

  25. #25
    Regular Member jbone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    And he question isn't WHY they gave us a fake...... My guess is though, is that it's just a sort of "inside joke" that they can laugh at the American people over...The REAL question is why is is such an OBVIOUSLY BAD fake...
    I believe your right! He's bamboozled America; he’s made us look like idiots, horrible people, and has falsely claimed we are not a Christian nation to the international community. Through race and class warfare, PC, and a loyal anti-America Hip Pocket radical liberal media he’s pulled off the greatest scam in American history, a non-citizen has become an American President! He’s claimed so much, done equally nothing, and blamed everything. A precedent for others to follow since we are now slaves to PC. When he’s ousted in 2012 a revealed alien status will means nothing to him. The damage caused in his accelerated 4-year transformational policies will have set the stage for follow on radical reforms, and be his reward.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •