• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Birthers here we go again...

SourKraut

.... You must know how f**king stupid you sound about a birth certifcate. Hell at least Hitler was obvious about what he was doing (except during the olympics).

Yeah, like I posted earlier, when the facts don't fit the programing the name calling starts. Thanks for proving my point.

And, it is not just his Birth Certificate, but his college records also. We all get to make fun of GWB for being a dumb@ss, at least I do. I want equal opportunity to critique P.bo's grades.

And another thing, WTF am I doing that Hitler was obvious about?

jbone

There ya go folks. Keep playing around with the birth certificate nonsense then you can all sit in a circle trying to figure out why he was re-elected.
You exclude large voting demographics with the retarded nonsense that some groups in this country continue to regurgitate.
If you don't like his politics then talk about that. Stop the racist crap about where he was born. I know you were all concerned about where every president before him was born (lying sacks of sh**). Go ask Bush for his BC.

Hell i still haven't heard anyone say how he f**cked up this country got under george bush. the Bulls**t Homeland security. How about him tapping phones? How about his limiting stem cell research because of where it would come from. How about the billions wasted on 2 wars (hows that working out). My bad you were too busy looking for Waldo who had the presidents birth certificate. How about the searching on subways you crying about that?

Crush the man about his politics not his freaking birth certificate. Hell I changed my voting habits based on politics and what those elected will and will not do. I cannot let some idiots here and across the country influence me because I won't vote to spite a few short minded people.

You must know how f**king stupid you sound about a birth certifcate. Hell at least Hitler was obvious about what he was doing (except during the olympics).

Someone lost in the hopey changey, American altering transformation I see.
You call people racist for their concerns over an Illegal Alien President with radical anti-America policy, and then bash President Bush for his policy (which wasn’t event the topic, but the escape from the truth for Obama lickers). Bush is White, you’re bashing him because he’s white, I guess that would make you a racist, and hypocrite.
Your whole reply was racist dung.

Dreamer

First of, I don't care if Obama is or is not a "real" citizen. He's already in office, and at this point in the game, there is nothing we could go to remedy that, until 2012...

But I am a professional graphic designer with over 20 years experience. I've had Adobe certification in PhotoShop, Illustrator, and Acrobat. I've been doing scanning, photo editing and image manipulation for over 2 decades, and am an expert in these areas. I am currently a Graduate student pursuing my Master degree in the field at a major university.

Ican say, without hesitation (after closely examining this "birth certificate") using PhotoShop, Acrobat, Illustrator, and a few other pieces of software that are specialized tools used by designers, that not only is this document NOT a scan of a real paper document, but it a shoddy fake at that.

And I am willing to testify under oath to that, based on my experience, expertise, and analysis.

The question isn't IF this is a fake. That much is obvious. I've actually seen better fake "pocket litter" produced by undergrads, so they could get into bars underage...

And he question isn't WHY they gave us a fake. At this point, it doesn't matter. My guess is though, is that it's just a sort of "inside joke" that they can laugh at the American people over...

The REAL question is why is is such an OBVIOUSLY BAD fake...

jbone

And he question isn't WHY they gave us a fake...... My guess is though, is that it's just a sort of "inside joke" that they can laugh at the American people over...The REAL question is why is is such an OBVIOUSLY BAD fake...

I believe your right! He's bamboozled America; he’s made us look like idiots, horrible people, and has falsely claimed we are not a Christian nation to the international community. Through race and class warfare, PC, and a loyal anti-America Hip Pocket radical liberal media he’s pulled off the greatest scam in American history, a non-citizen has become an American President! He’s claimed so much, done equally nothing, and blamed everything. A precedent for others to follow since we are now slaves to PC. When he’s ousted in 2012 a revealed alien status will means nothing to him. The damage caused in his accelerated 4-year transformational policies will have set the stage for follow on radical reforms, and be his reward.

sFe

I believe your right! He's bamboozled America; he’s made us look like idiots, horrible people, and has falsely claimed we are not a Christian nation to the international community. Through race and class warfare, PC, and a loyal anti-America Hip Pocket radical liberal media he’s pulled off the greatest scam in American history, a non-citizen has become an American President! He’s claimed so much, done equally nothing, and blamed everything. A precedent for others to follow since we are now slaves to PC. When he’s ousted in 2012 a revealed alien status will means nothing to him. The damage caused in his accelerated 4-year transformational policies will have set the stage for follow on radical reforms, and be his reward.

The majority of Americans are Christians, but we are most certainly NOT a Christian Nation..

eye95

God is dead. - Nietzsche

Nietzsche is dead. - God

I have imagined no religion. There is a name for that state of affairs. It is called "Hell."

SourKraut

And he question isn't WHY they gave us a fake. At this point, it doesn't matter. My guess is though, is that it's just a sort of "inside joke" that they can laugh at the American people over...

The REAL question is why is is such an OBVIOUSLY BAD fake...

Maybe it is tough for a President to find a faker that will keep quiet. Or, maybe Biden couldn't learn to use adobe illustrator as well as he would have liked.

sFe

God is dead. - Nietzsche

Nietzsche is dead. - God

I have imagined no religion. There is a name for that state of affairs. It is called "Hell."

Such an insulting lack of respect is not worth reading nor replying. You may join the disrespectful person to whom you replied in Ignoreland. There is nothing wrong with presenting your POV. It doesn't matter that it is diametrically opposed to mine. It is the mocking tone that is uncivil and despicable.

You won't find me mocking your beliefs. I expect the civility of not mocking mine to be reciprocated. Have a nice life.

Have you given me a second chance? I am overcome with joy..

230therapy

There ya go folks. Keep playing around with the birth certificate nonsense then you can all sit in a circle trying to figure out why he was re-elected.

It's not nonsense. The evidence points to Obama NOT being a natural born citizen and therefore not eligible for the office he currently holds. However, I believe pursuing it is a waste of effort because the corrupt system will prevent any significant outcome.

Last edited:

sudden valley gunner

4 year term is almost up and people still bitching about this? It's a big distraction from the real issues, and that is continuing the big Government program that all the presidents in the last century to present has been a part of regardless of their fake left or right allegiance.

Yaki

Someone lost in the hopey changey, American altering transformation I see.
You call people racist for their concerns over an Illegal Alien President with radical anti-America policy, and then bash President Bush for his policy (which wasn’t event the topic, but the escape from the truth for Obama lickers). Bush is White, you’re bashing him because he’s white, I guess that would make you a racist, and hypocrite.
Your whole reply was racist dung.

Hey genious I didn't vote for Obama so nice try on the race part. As far as Bush goes you can act like a deaf mute all you want still doesn't change the facts. My bad you didn't dispute the facts jsut ignorantly pointed the blame in a different direction.

eye95

Hey genious I didn't vote for Obama so nice try on the race part. As far as Bush goes you can act like a deaf mute all you want still doesn't change the facts. My bad you didn't dispute the facts jsut ignorantly pointed the blame in a different direction.

If you are going to make fun of someone by ironically calling them "genius," ya might want to spell it correctly, or you end up making yourself the victim of your remark.

frommycolddeadhands

Might as well be arguing about who the second shooter was on the grassy knoll.

I don't know whether the birth certificate is real or fake or why the administration made such a big deal about it in the first place. Maybe it was a smoke screen to make right-wingers seem nuts (which worked to a point) or maybe Barry was just being a jerk (I could easily believe that) or maybe he was trying to hide something (I could easily believe that too)

He should have been vetted prior to making his presidential run.....of course with our government's efficiency and the fact that it's generally a formality, I could easily believe that it either didn't get done, or somebody screwed it up along the line, or it was purposefully flubbed so he could make it into office.

Maybe it's a genuine certificate from Hawaii. Maybe the dem's found a way to make it up and plant it and this whole thing is just a wag the dog scenario. I don't know either way, there isn't enough reliable evidence to rule anything out (like most good conspiracy theories, you really can't trust anything the administration says, or anything anyone else says because they might be a plant, or complicit, or just stupidly repeating what they were told to say)

In any event, I have enough reasons to not like Obama. I didn't like him when he was campagning. I don't like that he can give a 1 hr speech and not actually say anything. I don't like his politics, I don't like his policies, I don't share his vision of America. I don't necessarily think he's evil, but I do think he's incompetent, which might be worse. I haven't agreed with a single decision that he's made his entire time in the office, and his refusal to take responsibility for anything sickens me. The birth certificate could be written in crayon, or bronzed in gold and witnessed by the Pope. At this point I couldnt think any worse of him, and nothing is going to make me think any better.

GuidoZ

popcorn2.gif
:lol: My thoughts exactly. Politics AND religion, all in one thread. This is bound to be a good one. :cool:

And two subjects I rarely, if ever, like to debate. It's just one of those things that will rarely end in either side saying "You know, you're right!" to the other. But I enjoy the attempts. :banana:

--
Peace. ~G

Last edited:

END_THE_FED

John McCain didn't born on U.S.A. soil.

Where one is born is not relevant. What matters is who the parents are. Both of Mr. McCain's parents were American Citizens when he was born.

Mr. Obama's dad was a British Diplomat. Think back to when the Constitution was written. It was less than 25 years after the War of Independence. I have a hard time believing that the definition of "natural born citizen" that the framers intended would have included the son of a Foreign diplomat. Let alone a British one.

frommycolddeadhands

Where one is born is not relevant. What matters is who the parents are. Both of Mr. McCain's parents were American Citizens when he was born.

Mr. Obama's dad was a British Diplomat. Think back to when the Constitution was written. It was less than 25 years after the War of Independence. I have a hard time believing that the definition of "natural born citizen" that the framers intended would have included the son of a Foreign diplomat. Let alone a British one.

Not that I'm sticking up for Obama, but seeing as how every one of the founders were all born in a British colony, I don't think they'd have an issue with it.