• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lansing Mayor Virg Bernero(D) "America's Mayor..." WTF?

Get2DahChopper

I make it a habit to watch and listen to the talking heads on both sides of the political 'pig pen' as the truth is usually somewhere in the middle. Monday on the Ed Show [another total asshat] he called Virg "America's Mayor" I say he's more like Moscow's CZAR! He cried about how he had to lay-off 34 cops and 11 firemen.
http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/article/20110629/NEWS01/106290314/4-Lansing-unions-OK-cuts-save-city-jobs

This from the same guy who is A-Okay with CADL {Lansing Library Authority}urinating away tens of thousands of dollars in legal fees to trample the 2A (Fed.) U.S. Constitution and Art1 sect.6 (MI.) constitution of his own citizens rights to self protection! I bet that money could have been used to keep another cop on the beat for a while longer? I say that in the next Lansing election we should mobilize to help whoever his opponent is in any way we can. He has gone on Fox 2 TV and called us Zealots just like L.(Loser) Brooks Patterson(R). We need to take all these dirt bags to the woodshed irregardless of what "Party" - "aka Nazi or Communist" they hail from.

Try as they may they will never kill the bill of rights! Rock out Brothers & Sisters ->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auFz6AYB0h4&feature=related :monkey

Last edited:

lil_freak_66

I think Virg is a poor mayor,i thought that long before CADL even came up.him,the city council and LPD higher ups really dont care a whole lot about the good of the people,rather only the good of themselves and those they keep in close company.

dukenukum

I think Virg is a poor mayor,i thought that long before CADL even came up.him,the city council and LPD higher ups really dont care a whole lot about the good of the people,rather only the good of themselves and those they keep in close company.

THIS! it has been to long since Lansing has had a good mayor.

Last edited:

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
"America's Mayor" Doesn't that just sound kind of stupid? He is Lansing's mayor, nothing more. And from what the folks here are saying he's not even good at that.