• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Vancouver, WA BBQ September 17th 1pm

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Saturday
September 17th
1pm
2nd Annual Vancouver OC Picnic

Come one come all and let's show the guys in Vancouver that the 2nd Amendment and Open Carry is good in Vancouver as well.

We had a great and successful OC rally last year with many from all over the state.

Vancouver guys, please PM me... I will need your help to coordinate this as I do not live down that way. Last year you guys were rock stars!

LINK to last years thread.

Dogbait

I'll be a good neighbor and attend. :) From reading the WA Phamphlet, I have to be unloaded in my car but I should be OK in the park? I don't have a WA CPL(Yet). :cry:

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
I'll be a good neighbor and attend. :) From reading the WA Phamphlet, I have to be unloaded in my car but I should be OK in the park? I don't have a WA CPL(Yet). :cry:

Correct vehicle carry requires it to be unloaded. However, it may be anywhere in the vehicle.

In the park you are good to go! Condition 0 or 1 or what ever you prefer!