• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Carry in the car (visiting AZ)

xmattedgex

While visiting az from ca I plan on carrying concealed and I was just wondering if anyone could shed some light on how I must carry in the car. I know some states the gun MUST be concealed. I had one guy on another forum tell me while driving in AZ the gun must be in plain sight. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

azcdlfred

While visiting az from ca I plan on carrying concealed and I was just wondering if anyone could shed some light on how I must carry in the car. I know some states the gun MUST be concealed. I had one guy on another forum tell me while driving in AZ the gun must be in plain sight. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
As long as you are 21 or over, how you carry in a vehicle is irrelevant. Open or discreet is fine. And, Arizona makes no distinction between a loaded or unloaded firearm. The law is ARS 13-3102 .

Welcome to Republic of Arizona.

Fred

Last edited:

xmattedgex

I cannot wait to make the move to AZ, soon as my finace is done with school, we're moving to AZ! Ant wait to get out of Cali!!!!