• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Thinking of starting a GUN-FREE logo. bumper stickers, t-shirts, lawn signs. ???

Malcolm

I'll just call it GUN-FREE. I want anti-2A individuals to have a voice too. I feel that they should utilize their 1A rights and how they feel about their 2A ones. specifically in NY, NJ, CA, DC. I'm going to start making T-shirts, Bumper Stickers, refrigerator magnets, and a converse shoe.

Bumper sticker- "this car is gun free"

T-shirt- "Gun free person"

lawn sign "This house is gun-free!"

Any other good slogans?

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
"I am an unarmed idiot. Please rob, rape, pillage me."

About sums it up, don't it?

stay safe.

since9

Campaign Veteran
I'll just call it GUN-FREE. I want anti-2A individuals to have a voice too. I feel that they should utilize their 1A rights and how they feel about their 2A ones. specifically in NY, NJ, CA, DC. I'm going to start making T-shirts, Bumper Stickers, refrigerator magnets, and a converse shoe.

Bumper sticker- "this car is gun free"

T-shirt- "Gun free person"

lawn sign "This house is gun-free!"

Any other good slogans?

Let's see...

"...and the key's under the mat."

"Gun-free, defenseless, and lovin' it!"

"Armed with a cell phone and half a brain!"

okboomer

How about a shirt with the gun free logo on the front and EASY TARGET on the back?

:lol::banana::lol::monkey OMG - ROFLMAO!!!! The sad part about it is that I personally know people who would wear something like that as a 'badge of honor' to prove how liberal they are LOLOLOL! Thank all that I belive in that they live 1500 miles away from me (is that far enough?) and I don't have to associate with them unless I am at Mom's.

okboomer

"I support the Brady Campaign" with mini-targets all over it

"I support the UN Gun Ban"

"ATF/FBI: I didn't see anything wrong with Ruby Ridge or Waco" (front) "I support my government 100%" on the back with a target underneath

Last edited:

Daylen

Ok guys that's ENOUGH! You've dripped enough of that; its gotten on me and and now I have to get a shower :p

Last edited:

DWCook

Activist Member
I sense this was just a TROLL post of some sort. I don't think this was anything of a serious matter. More of this person wanted to get a rise out of people in a negative way so he/she wins. Me personally if I were to meet this person in real life I would personally wear a shirt that states...."2A = TRUE AMERICANS! "

MKEgal

Malcolm said:
I want anti-2A individuals to have a voice too.
Making money off someone else's stupidity... a great American tradition.

thebigsd said:
How about a shirt with the gun free logo on the front and EASY TARGET on the back?
I love it!

DWCook said:
I sense this was just a TROLL post of some sort.
I don't think this was anything of a serious matter.
I don't think so. If that was his intent, he's failed miserably! :lol:
We're having fun with this.

Last edited:

DWCook

Activist Member
I wasn't trying to automatically assume it was a serious post as I have seen other things similar to other boards I post on. But since this was a serious post then whoever this person is needs to understand this is a OPENCARRY forum and not a Anti-2A site. Anyone know any forums of Ant-2A that would purposely come on here and start this idiotic junk?

Were a great community of respected citizens that follow Gun-Laws. We are simply fighting for what is given to us in the first place.

HeroHog

I think a lot of you are missing it here. Make the items WITHOUT the "punchline", ya know the targets or pointing out the fallacy and let these liberal fools buy and wear them and then laugh your butt off as they wonder why they are suddenly the victim of various crimes now that they showed their vulnerability and ignorance! Trust me, WE will see it and laugh our tails off and get the joke.

The real fun comes when the cop, responding to the call when they are robbed/whatever, points out how they set THEMSELVES up as targets!